2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just a general feeling from watching the vol board vs our board. When Rashada was announcing this board was on fire sunday morning and all day.I’m not getting anything like that this morning. Sometimes like I said it’s a Karma thing. You tell me and I already asked for pundits to give me in percentages what you think our chances are did not get one reply this morning so you tell me what you think.
Are you guys this stupid. I keep telling you all. It will be a great day to be a Cane. WTF

Advertisement
Care to expand on what you mean?
The Tennessee part is oversimplifying it. Our guys are confident which is great. But Beastmode who has a contact with Tennessee says they also feel confident. What could have happened is he could have told both staffs he was coming. Meaning our guys info is correct but the staff could be wrong for assuming they were the only ones told yes. Not saying he is coming or not and the people blindly saying he’s going to UT are annoying AF. But I think there’s a reason to temper our expectations a bit.

Advertisement
Are you guys this stupid. I keep telling you all. It will be a great day to be a Cane. WTF
And who are you?
alien who are you GIF by People of Earth TBS

Advertisement
Come on, you have to admit that we’ve seen this play out far too many times. Also the picture of him and his brothers is real lol

I’m way more confident than I ever have been because of Mario and this staff, but when a kid is telling two staffs good news then it’s just a toss-up.
Let’s use some common sense here…why is it that he’s supposedly having a hard time telling Tenn he’s Miami bound? Maybe it’s because he was all UT, all spring and summer? Nico is his boy, and it’s hard to say no? They were the first school to put a fat bid on him and offer to take care of his family?

That’s a very hard thing to say no to, and yet it seems like he will indeed. You guys are traumatized by Jason Marshall - and that was an entirely different scenario with an entirely different staff. Seriously - how many times has Cribby, Boar, Leeds, Brooklyn, etc. All collectively been wrong?

Could he switch back and pick Tenn? Sure, wouldn’t necessarily shock me. But have faith in the insiders, have faith in Mario…best closer in the country if he can pull this off. We’ve seen time and time again how off the national media is compared to our guys.

Not saying this to you personally, but people here need to Pull their panties up. This is big boy recruiting now.

Dear Gaby - there is nothing wrong with saying “I don’t know. It’s a toss up.” Call it a day.
That’s basically what he said with this morning’s “article”.

“Mauigoa and his camp have kept things close to the vest and no 247Sports Crystal Balls have been logged for either finalist on the morning of the decision.”

Translation: “I Don’t fvcken KNOW!! Are you all happy now???”

Advertisement
The Tennessee part is oversimplifying it. Our guys are confident which is great. But Beastmode who has a contact with Tennessee says they also feel confident. What could have happened is he could have told both staffs he was coming. Meaning our guys info is correct but the staff could be wrong for assuming they were the only ones told yes. Not saying he is coming or not and the people blindly saying he’s going to UT are annoying AF. But I think there’s a reason to temper our expectations a bit.
Barbara Dunkelman Thinking GIF by Rooster Teeth

Advertisement
Let’s use some common sense here…why is it that he’s supposedly having a hard time telling Tenn he’s Miami bound? Maybe it’s because he was all UT, all spring and summer? Nico is his boy, and it’s hard to say no? They were the first school to put a fat bid on him and offer to take care of his family?

That’s a very hard thing to say no to, and yet it seems like he will indeed. You guys are traumatized by Jason Marshall - and that was an entirely different scenario with an entirely different staff. Seriously - how many times has Cribby, Boar, Leeds, Brooklyn, etc. All collectively been wrong?

Could he switch back and pick Tenn? Sure, wouldn’t necessarily shock me. But have faith in the insiders, have faith in Mario…best closer in the country if he can pull this off. We’ve seen time and time again how off the national media is compared to our guys.

Not saying this to you personally, but people here need to Pull their panties up. This is big boy recruiting now.
Fair enough, that could very well be the case. I don’t really frequent any of these boards anymore so it’s a bit more difficult to distinguish between BS and legitimacy.

In all honesty, all previous staffs I would have been fairly certain it was the other team. Miami finally has a HC that can and frequently does close on these big recruitments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back