2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I am sticking with what I said last night. nothing against our insiders but I have seen this story before.
season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

Advertisement
LMAO y’all really are some scary MFs in this thread. My god.

Look, he might go to Tennessee. But y’all are literally speaking like you’re running the PTSD handbook step by step. This isn’t Bama. This isn’t UGA. Manny Diaz isn’t here anymore. We’re not broke.

Mario isn’t gonna get every single elite recruit who shows interest. Nobody does. But there is nothing about Tennessee to be this battered wives over. Yeah, they have NIL money. They always have, it just wasn’t called NIL. It was called under the table booster payments. If you’re not plugged in at all, and you’re saying “it’s Tennessee” just because the past 20 years it’s been essentially “anyone but Miami”, you need to check that fleshy patch where your **** and balls used to be. This is a new day here. It began 6 months ago, and this is only the very beginning.

Advertisement
So let me get this straight. We had basically every insider say Miami, we got excited…and then a bunch of randoms on here took fake snippets from a rival’s 247 board and got scared?

Lol.

Come on, you have to admit that we’ve seen this play out far too many times. Also the picture of him and his brothers is real lol

I’m way more confident than I ever have been because of Mario and this staff, but when a kid is telling two staffs good news then it’s just a toss-up.

Advertisement
Gonna be tough beating out Tennessee. The family really fell in love with the number of churches up there. I heard the family bible even started glowing at the end of the Tennessee visit. Family took it as a sign. Staff played it perfectly but only so much you can do.
I mean if they love church that much we have one on campus go visit that one lol.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back