2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to believe, but even our insiders are going off info their fed from their contacts. Regardless I do trust Mario and Mirabal to improve the unit in talent and production. We’ve been a little spoiled lately, but Mario can’t win them all. Hopefully this thread doesn’t develop into a tears thread.

Advertisement
I hope so. In the past he has been 100% right in anything related to tenn vs Miami. Clearly that was all before Mario and NIL money. Times have changed. It makes me think the kid is telling both sides what they want to hear.

My side is connected to the Tennessee staff, boosters etc… so he is getting first hand info.
there is a reason why vols 247 is shook and Cribby and BrooklynDee and Boarcane are confident. I will leave it at that.

whatever shirt he’s wearing is where he’s not going. when do 5 stars ever tip their hand

I feel like I won’t be confident until it’s over, but that’s kind of what I was thinking. Unfortunately, we’ve been on the wrong side of that one a few times

Advertisement
Just checked and my side still says Tennessee. This will be interesting.
darth vader GIF

Advertisement
I want to believe, but even our insiders are going off info their fed from their contacts. Regardless I do trust Mario and Mirabal to improve the unit in talent and production. We’ve been a little spoiled lately, but Mario can’t win them all. Hopefully this thread doesn’t develop into a tears thread.
Go around page 100 it will show our insiders are confident his choice will be Miami

there is a reason why vols 247 is shook and Cribby and BrooklynDee and Boarcane are confident. I will leave it at that.
He could have told both staffs he’s coming. Hence why Cribby, Boar and Dee are confident. And neither 247 is actually plugged in.

See this is what I’m thinking he is telling both sides he is coming. Only thing that makes sense with both sides thinking they lead and this is coming from different “sources” etc…

@1murhurricane has the tenn connect right? What are you hearing?
I think it’s possible that he’s told both sides that. I’m going with our insiders though and saying Miami.

Not to take away from the great run they have had but a lot of them act like this run been going on since Bear Bryant. They don’t want to talk about guys like Franchione, Shula and Dubose

Of which at least two were still being paid off on when St. Nicky first came onboard their payroll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he’s probably told both sides that. I’m going with our insiders though and saying Miami.
Right but wouldn’t our insiders just feel confident because our staff feels confident? But if he also told UT staff then our staff could be over confident. Beast is even telling us he told their staff he’s coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back