2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I legit think he starts at one of the tackle spots next season
Not ideal but it’s possible because we are severely lacking in Tackle talent. We really need to hit the portal hard there. Either way the Tackle position is an easy sell right now. Both spots are wide open for 23 and you got one of the best in the business coaching and developing you.

1656905254697.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I might not be remembering correctly but I think the heel turn happened when he decided to become a sports agent and supposedly convinced some players to declare early. Maybe the players would have declared anyways so he didn't deserve the heat.

That last part is key. The only people who could answer that last sentence are the players he signed and then represented.

It's common in this board to jump to conclusions and tar and feather anyone who departs. People loved Pete, until they didn't. He made a career move and hopefully it works out for him.

People used to call Mario Benedict Mario (Franchise, you know you won't show your dumbass face because of this) when he jumped ship after Golden gave him a job. He made a business decision, went to work and learn from the best, and got a pay raise. The rest of the story we all know, The future, we'll see what happens, it looks promising to say the least.

Just to reiterate though, he was loved at the time. Posters felt abandoned, but in truth they should've been happy to see a young man give life a go on his terms.

It's alright guys if we whiff I can put my old cleats on and help the OL out. I was a swing tackle for a 9th Grade JV team that went undefeated in Alabama and we even beat Eufaula
Wow bro who u played for I’m from Eufaula and played football small world

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back