2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1656895713676.gif

Advertisement
With all due respect Brook…this is our hobby, and Mario is legitimizing my pathetic propensities with these recruiting efforts.
I can respect people that do it for their own fanbase. This whole going to random message boards for other people's teams just screams pedo to me. Far too much time on their hands and nowhere near enough passion for life.

Cristobal will leave Miami when Saban retires which many believe will take place in the next two years. Finebaum said as much and you don’t turn down the Alabama coaching job!! Miami gets a few thousand people to their games. The stadium is almost always empty. Nobody in that city gives a **** about college sports. **** we get a bigger crowd out high school football games here in Alabama. Roll Tide!!
You know we back when Bama fans are trying to troll us lol

Advertisement
Come next January-April this whole area is going to be absolutely insane between the Fiesta Bowl, Barret Jackson, the WasteD Management Open then the Super Bowl, followed by Spring Training. Plan your trips now boys.
I’m 15 minutes door to door To State Farm (not game day traffic of course). Will be cool to be around the Super Bowl.

Advertisement
I’m 15 minutes door to door To State Farm (not game day traffic of course). Will be cool to be around the Super Bowl.
The last time it was here, this city was absolutely nuts! I have no doubt its gonna be way crazier this time around.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back