2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1656895290436.jpeg

Advertisement
I can’t believe Tennessee still has this type of following. You think we’ve had it bad? If we e been in purgatory for 20 years, they’ve been in ****. Since 2000, they’ve had about a dozen coaches and don’t even have winning seasons.

And thanks Cribby for the prediction. You’ve got them inbreds all bent outta shape. Understood it was just a prediction though.

Advertisement
I can’t believe Tennessee still has this type of following. You think we’ve had it bad? If we e been in purgatory for 20 years, they’ve been in ****. Since 2000, they’ve had about a dozen coaches and don’t even have winning seasons.

And thanks Cribby for the prediction. You’ve got them inbreds all bent outta shape. Understood it was just a prediction though.

Yeah I’m also amazed they have juice again but they have an innovative offense & say what you want about overpaying - landing Nico was a major coup as that kid is going to be a superstar QB.

Advertisement
Two weeks ago I said UT had the best offer and was the leader. Since then I said it’s very close but I lean Miami, thats been my story the last week and it hasn’t changed. I‘ve talked to multiple people close to the UT situation that say their staff is very confident. Miami is also very confident that it’s them, they’ve had the momentum the last week. The info i get comes from a few different levels and all say the same thing and it’s what I’ve posted the last seven days.

Everything is close even the financial side of things so its just a matter of which feels right to him. Who does he have the best relationship with and where he feels the most comfortable.
I hear you…. I literally go down this blue chip threads looking for you and @LeedsCane thats it. Whether we get the croot or not you guys typically know when things turn and have up to date info. I appreciate it!! I started following recruiting in 2016 when Mark Richt was hired and I was on 247. I was around this site but thought the lack of paywall just enabled the loonies. Now I’ve learned to scroll past 95% of comments and look for the good stuff lol keep it up and cheers getting Mauigoa tmrw! 🍻

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back