2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before this gets chalked up to sour grapes about a kid who might not pick us because I would cream my pants if he’s a Cane tomorrow but can someone explain how he’s the #9 overall player in the country but doesn’t project to be a high level OT in college and his best position is an interior spot?

Feels like from a ranking standpoint he and Okunlola should be flipped

Advertisement
I live in TN too, and it’s a great place to live in. Most people here are very cool and down to earth. A lot less @$$holes that in Miami, that’s for sure.

I grew up in the 305, and will always rep it and the U, but being a real one means telling the truth. Too many comepingas in Miami.
Cristobal will leave Miami when Saban retires which many believe will take place in the next two years. Finebaum said as much and you don’t turn down the Alabama coaching job!! Miami gets a few thousand people to their games. The stadium is almost always empty. Nobody in that city gives a **** about college sports. **** we get a bigger crowd out high school football games here in Alabama. Roll Tide!!
You’re gonna be late for the mudslide festival and the pig tossing event. Don’t think that cousin Cletus and aunt Lucinda would be too happy about that.

Before this gets chalked up to sour grapes about a kid who might not pick us because I would cream my pants if he’s a Cane tomorrow but can someone explain how he’s the #9 overall player in the country but doesn’t project to be a high level OT in college and his best position is an interior spot?

Feels like from a ranking standpoint he and Okunlola should be flipped

Just look at this way. Would we even be in this if Mario wasn’t here?

We’re not gonna win everyone but I’m **** happy where we are headed.

Advertisement
Can you unboil a lobster?
3A557670-F5DE-489B-A084-4AB16F62A5A0.gif

You guys along with your “insider” have to be the most clueless fan base out there. I thought GA fans were bad. Literally all the insiders from Bama have all pretty much conceded that it’s a UT/MIA (aka Missing In Action) battle but you’re insider named Gabby (who names a guy Gabby?) thinks otherwise. Meanwhile he’s literally contradicted himself all week for clicks and you fools have followed him like a whipped dog. The dude sucks.

I also think it’s hilarious that you all think TN is irrelevant but Miami isn’t 😂. At least TN has the excuse of playing in the toughest league. Miami is in a weak conference that’s crumbling, and still can’t get it done. I had forgotten Miami even played football. No one thinks of Miami except for the people in Miami.

1. TN’s fan base in number and support literally blows Miami out of the water. Like it’s not even close.
2. Wayyyyy better stadium and game day environment
3. Better history and tradition
4. Better “after football” support (VFL)

With all that being said Francis is VOL.Take your L and spend that energy trying to figure out how you’re going to navigate through that mighty ACC conference of yours 😂✌🏻#GBO🍊

LOL @ Tennessee having a better history and tradition...

Tennessee's tradition is winning when only white guys were allowed to play.

Gaby got the worst case of Canes PTSD we’ve ever seen lol
Nah. He's just tryin to build clicks and people desperate for updates fall for it. He's gonna know what he's told to know and that's outside of a dead period. Y'all really think we'd have someone on staff that would tell this kid something in a dead period that could potentially expose us to our ****** *** compliance department coming down on us. Or that this kids family is picking up the phone several times daily to update him... C'mon bruh

Advertisement
Cristobal will leave Miami when Saban retires which many believe will take place in the next two years. Finebaum said as much and you don’t turn down the Alabama coaching job!! Miami gets a few thousand people to their games. The stadium is almost always empty. Nobody in that city gives a **** about college sports. **** we get a bigger crowd out high school football games here in Alabama. Roll Tide!!
Lol Finebaum says that and everyone is going to listen 😂😂😂😂😂😂

He doesn’t know 💩 when it comes to Miami, just a blowhard

Last edited:
That Bama fans want our head coach after Satan is a huge complement. Mario would never leave home unless the school changed its commitment to football(which I don’t see happening anytime soon).

Honestly I get that we’re all scarred from several years of Ls but it does truly sound like this a tossup. We’ll all find out tomorrow. Enjoy the ride and pop champagne either way because we’re gonna be in so many more of these that we aren’t gonna know what to do with ourselves

Advertisement
Guys this is great. Tons of fans from other schools raiding our boards is a fantastic sign. Ironic cause they think this will make us feel bad somehow when this truly delights me to see haha. No person or team was ever great without tons of hate. This is another form of tears.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back