2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Cristobal will leave Miami when Saban retires which many believe will take place in the next two years. Finebaum said as much and you don’t turn down the Alabama coaching job!! Miami gets a few thousand people to their games. The stadium is almost always empty. Nobody in that city gives a **** about college sports. **** we get a bigger crowd out high school football games here in Alabama. Roll Tide!!
Now we got toothless Bama fans on the board? Mario is home. His wife wanted to move back to Miami to be with family. You think she all of a sudden wants to move to ****hole Alabama?

Cristobal will leave Miami when Saban retires which many believe will take place in the next two years. Finebaum said as much and you don’t turn down the Alabama coaching job!! Miami gets a few thousand people to their games. The stadium is almost always empty. Nobody in that city gives a **** about college sports. **** we get a bigger crowd out high school football games here in Alabama. Roll Tide!!
Now we got you **** inbreeder's on here too... Jesus Christ man. @IndayArtHauz can we start with a background check on ips? 🙊 @RVACane you should be awfully busy the rest of these off-season handing out bans for all these trolls!

Advertisement
Good God, I wasn’t sure but if Bama fans are coming on to our board now, I know we’re a problem for everyone else.

Rostov…

94C1DF7B-4901-41DD-BD98-D8A7C972CF85.gif

Now we got you **** inbreeder's on here too... Jesus Christ man. @IndayArtHauz can we start with a background check on ips? 🙊 @RVACane you should be awfully busy the rest of these off-season handing out bans for all these trolls!
I like to let them swim around, observe them through sweaty glass, then pull them out and drop them in boiling water.

Advertisement
If you're a trojan you should be on your own sight as it's a great time to be a trojan as well. Clay is a good guy (I was one of the people that got you guys plenty of people that we wouldn't take for whatever dumb *** reasons namely Mandy Diaz)but he's your equivalent to Larry Coker. He's just not a head coach cause he doesn't comprehend how to compartmentalize authority. Lincoln will be great for you guys and it'll be fun seeing y'all eventually on the other side of the field from us. But that's enough friendly stuff. Thanks for coming. But head back over to ur board and have a great 4th. Buh-bye
I’ve been on every free forum I can find today. I’m thinking Florida is ready to fire their coach already. It’s pretty spicy on their board.

1656884162135.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you losers have nothing better to do on the 4th of July weekend than to try trolling another teams message board over a recruit?

That's right, there's nothing else to ******* do where you live.

BTW, Nashville Predators can suck my ****.

dbdd8a4d-8437-4a56-96ed-6a2cd37293bd_text.gif

Last edited:
Well it was getting kind of stale lately, getting all those commits and all. This livens things up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back