2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a @Cribby comment an hour before he chooses and I’ll be content.
Two weeks ago I said UT had the best offer and was the leader. Since then I said it’s very close but I lean Miami, thats been my story the last week and it hasn’t changed. I‘ve talked to multiple people close to the UT situation that say their staff is very confident. Miami is also very confident that it’s them, they’ve had the momentum the last week. The info i get comes from a few different levels and all say the same thing and it’s what I’ve posted the last seven days.

Everything is close even the financial side of things so its just a matter of which feels right to him. Who does he have the best relationship with and where he feels the most comfortable.

Advertisement
To all the UT fans who have joined us, welcome. I think I have found a point on which we can all agree.

Up until this year, if Bama wanted this young man, he was going there. Just the fact that Bama is out is something we can all be happy about. The times are a changing. The SEC is a much better conference when UTenn is good as it takes away what has basically been a monopoly for Bama for 10 years and UGA the last 5.
And college football is much better when UM and UTenn are both good. Wherever Mauigoa ends up, whats good for all us is that he won’t be at Bama.

Didn’t you pay Rashada 11 mil? For a guy not even ranked in the top 20 lol, better thank Ruiz that you guys are somewhat relevant again.

ffs……

Advertisement
Two weeks ago I said UT had the best offer and was the leader. Since then I said it’s very close but I lean Miami, thats been my story the last week and it hasn’t changed. I‘ve talked to multiple people close to the UT situation that say their staff is very confident. Miami is also very confident that it’s them, they’ve had the momentum the last week. The info i get comes from a few different levels and all say the same thing and it’s what I’ve posted the last seven days.

Everything is close even the financial side of things so its just a matter of which feels right to him. Who does he have the best relationship with and where he feels the most comfortable.
hoping the kids smart and realizes he can be the start of a true legendary programs uprising and start the wave of making Miami great again we have Tennessee in a landslide from a coaching standpoint on the offensive line and we have a big time qb as well for him to protect and get future draft love off of

I’ll explain this again for the 2nd time. Bender said Tennessee had only put 4 OL in the NFL over the past 25 years. That’s not true. Never was any coach mentioned. Learn to read
You couldn’t make a pimple on my *** you little twit. I’ve lived 120 miles from that **** hole called Knoxville for almost 39 years and had to listen you Vols whine, bytch, and moan for hours on end. UTK is and always will be a bunch of wannabes and bytches to the likes of Bama, LSU and the others.

If you land Mauigoa, it won’t be because of your so called tradition or your current coaching staph. It’ll be because of the same way you landed Nico by filling up one of these

32FF239C-B764-41BB-B66B-C54514090AA9.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dude blow your hot air somewhere else I’ve been a Trojan fan my whole life. Even before the Reggie Bush days
If you're a trojan you should be on your own sight as it's a great time to be a trojan as well. Clay is a good guy (I was one of the people that got you guys plenty of people that we wouldn't take for whatever dumb *** reasons namely Mandy Diaz)but he's your equivalent to Larry Coker. He's just not a head coach cause he doesn't comprehend how to compartmentalize authority. Lincoln will be great for you guys and it'll be fun seeing y'all eventually on the other side of the field from us. But that's enough friendly stuff. Thanks for coming. But head back over to ur board and have a great 4th. Buh-bye

True about extrapolating a stereotype to everyone. Now go and read a couple of pages of this

https://www.volnation.com/forum/threads/fl-ot-francis-mauigoa.317329/page-82#post-21432022

And be sure to explain the same concept to them. Tell them about their ignorance. I look forward to seeing the reaction.

I'm not disagreeing with the truthfulness of your point at all. But I've spent some years listening to SEC fans trash others mercilessly. At times that's all their fandom seems to exist for. They lie and lie and lie some more. All in the name of some false narrative that's an attempt to prop up their self-esteem by fantasizing that it's those other people who are trash. Miami has been on the receiving end of this ("third world" "not America" "convicts" "thugs") smearing for decades from those people.

Somehow I keep reading Tennessee nicksrer's post thru Ech's eyes...
nickster said:

Your ignorance of this board is outstanding. The reference of Miami on the receiving end of this ("third world" "not America" "convicts" "thugs") smearing for decades from you people is absolute garbage and pathetic chatter. Go get a life. My cousins were raised in Fl and both of them have international jobs that are financially rewarding. I'm sure both of them make more money than ten of you morons put together. Oh they speak several languages and are not inbreds. Stop with the BS and nonsense because you make yourself sound like uneducated peons.
True about extrapolating a stereotype to everyone. Now go and read a couple of pages of this

https://www.volnation.com/forum/threads/fl-ot-francis-mauigoa.317329/page-82#post-21432022

And be sure to explain the same concept to them. Tell them about their ignorance. I look forward to seeing the reaction.

I'm not disagreeing with the truthfulness of your point at all. But I've spent some years listening to SEC fans trash others mercilessly. At times that's all their fandom seems to exist for. They lie and lie and lie some more. All in the name of some false narrative that's an attempt to prop up their self-esteem by fantasizing that it's those other people who are trash. Miami has been on the receiving end of this ("third world" "not America" "convicts" "thugs") smearing for decades from those people.

Advertisement
Cristobal will leave Miami when Saban retires which many believe will take place in the next two years. Finebaum said as much and you don’t turn down the Alabama coaching job!! Miami gets a few thousand people to their games. The stadium is almost always empty. Nobody in that city gives a **** about college sports. **** we get a bigger crowd out high school football games here in Alabama. Roll Tide!!

Advertisement
“Gut tells me Tennessee right now but I’m a pessimist. Feel like I haven’t gotten much reassurance since earlier in the week. I think Miami’s done all they need to do at this point. They can close it out.”

That’s from Gaby lmao. He’s a pessimist apparently.
Literally every statement that kid makes he just hedges on everything. Take a stance, make it clear it's a guess based upon what and move on. Jeezus.

To all the UT fans who have joined us, welcome. I think I have found a point on which we can all agree.

Up until this year, if Bama wanted this young man, he was going there. Just the fact that Bama is out is something we can all be happy about. The times are a changing. The SEC is a much better conference when UTenn is good as it takes away what has basically been a monopoly for Bama for 10 years and UGA the last 5.
And college football is much better when UM and UTenn are both good. Wherever Mauigoa ends up, whats good for all us is that he won’t be at Bama.
Yep, whether is it Miami or UT...that’s one less five star for Saban.

Cristobal will leave Miami when Saban retires which many believe will take place in the next two years. Finebaum said as much and you don’t turn down the Alabama coaching job!! Miami gets a few thousand people to their games. The stadium is almost always empty. Nobody in that city gives a **** about college sports. **** we get a bigger crowd out high school football games here in Alabama. Roll Tide!!
You live close to me.

Yall are getting Dabo and yall better like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back