2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
At this point, if the kid doesn’t know where he is going and is still listening to teams pitch ($$$$$) one day before he is set to announce then he might need to push this back. I mean come on.
I see what you are saying but at some point you have to make a deadline and make a call. Might as well be tomorrow.

I really don't think we're going to find out til very late in the game, either late tonight or early tomorrow (if at all).

The family has done a good job keeping this tight to themselves, and reporters are just putting out articles for clickbait.

Best thing to do right now is be cautiously optimistic, but aware that UT most likely has the best financial offer on the table. Let's see what he (and his family) decide.

Advertisement
At this point, if the kid doesn’t know where he is going and is still listening to teams pitch ($$$$$) one day before he is set to announce then he might need to push this back. I mean come on.

FM has always talked about relationships and Mario has had one for a while now. I’m hoping that trumps the $$$ that UT is throwing at him and his family. Not being able to move his family to Miami maybe be the big issue that sways this toward UT.

You guys along with your “insider” have to be the most clueless fan base out there. I thought GA fans were bad. Literally all the insiders from Bama have all pretty much conceded that it’s a UT/MIA (aka Missing In Action) battle but you’re insider named Gabby (who names a guy Gabby?) thinks otherwise. Meanwhile he’s literally contradicted himself all week for clicks and you fools have followed him like a whipped dog. The dude sucks.

I also think it’s hilarious that you all think TN is irrelevant but Miami isn’t 😂. At least TN has the excuse of playing in the toughest league. Miami is in a weak conference that’s crumbling, and still can’t get it done. I had forgotten Miami even played football. No one thinks of Miami except for the people in Miami.

1. TN’s fan base in number and support literally blows Miami out of the water. Like it’s not even close.
2. Wayyyyy better stadium and game day environment
3. Better history and tradition
4. Better “after football” support (VFL)

With all that being said Francis is VOL.Take your L and spend that energy trying to figure out how you’re going to navigate through that mighty ACC conference of yours 😂✌🏻#GBO🍊

One of the worst/misinformed troll posts I’ve seen in a while and I thought gator fans were bad. Sheesh.

“Checking in with sources on Sunday and there's no concrete feeling as to which way the IMG Academy standout is leaning. One close source says it's believed to be down to Alabama, Miami, and Tennessee, and the plan is to not inform anybody until the announcement. Up until the last 24 hours it's been believed that the Hurricanes and Volunteers are separated themselves, and perhaps that's still the case, but one source says the believe Bama is still in it, but have work to do with less than 24 hours to go. We're not projecting Mauigoa to Bama, just relaying that the Tide is still in the mix more than people have believed the last couple of weeks, and it's worth tuning in for the nation's top-ranked tackle's announcement on Monday. “
What work they gonna do in 24 hours when the kid shut down communication? 247 got some dense mofos huh

Advertisement
I’m a USC fan just eating my popcorn and watching y’all go at it. I know we are out now.
wwe punked GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
What Fermin saying here?

He has top programs from around the nation pursuing him, and he took June official visits to Miami (for Legends Camp weekend), Alabama and Michigan State. He’s targeting making a summer decision, with most thinking it will be one of those three, and says he will take two more official visits in-season with Oregon, Oklahoma, Georgia, Florida, Penn State and Ohio State vying for those.

Will choose from one of those programs.

He reflects on his UM official visit, saying “It was great. I really liked the culture they had around there, the people they have there. It felt great. They were telling me that I’m a great offensive lineman, that they’d love to have me, how they’ve had great offensive linemen in the past.”

If Okunlola does wind up a Cane in the end, the past will have been overcome. He says growing up he knew virtually nothing about UM, and the only reason the Hurricanes are in this is because of coaches Mario Cristobal and Alex Mirabal. They started recruiting Okunlola to Oregon his sophomore year, and transitioned the chase to UM.

“They’ve shown they produce really great offensive line play,” Okunlola said. “I can see the opportunity I have down there overall just looking at everything. I see the City of Miami as a whole, my branding that could be there, bringing it up. And the education is great.”

Hoping for the best on this one, if indeed he is getting a “Tua type” deal from UT (very realistic with their desperation) then odds are that is the pick. Hard to pass up taking care of your whole family like that.
If not and offers are close then I think we have a Rashada situation and he comes to us.
Heart says UM but head is telling me Vols came in with Tua deal and he goes there.
Not worried at all with Mario & Co. He will get his and we will be goos at the O line.
We are now legitimately going to be in it with top rated targets, we will get some and lose some

He has top programs from around the nation pursuing him, and he took June official visits to Miami (for Legends Camp weekend), Alabama and Michigan State. He’s targeting making a summer decision, with most thinking it will be one of those three, and says he will take two more official visits in-season with Oregon, Oklahoma, Georgia, Florida, Penn State and Ohio State vying for those.

Will choose from one of those programs.

He reflects on his UM official visit, saying “It was great. I really liked the culture they had around there, the people they have there. It felt great. They were telling me that I’m a great offensive lineman, that they’d love to have me, how they’ve had great offensive linemen in the past.”

If Okunlola does wind up a Cane in the end, the past will have been overcome. He says growing up he knew virtually nothing about UM, and the only reason the Hurricanes are in this is because of coaches Mario Cristobal and Alex Mirabal. They started recruiting Okunlola to Oregon his sophomore year, and transitioned the chase to UM.

“They’ve shown they produce really great offensive line play,” Okunlola said. “I can see the opportunity I have down there overall just looking at everything. I see the City of Miami as a whole, my branding that could be there, bringing it up. And the education is great.”
Lol these articles are all trash and misleading headlines. Ferman come on dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back