2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Has UT always been a player in this one? Looked back and his Top 13 in March didn’t even have the inbreds in there.

I’ll explain this again for the 2nd time. Bender said Tennessee had only put 4 OL in the NFL over the past 25 years. That’s not true. Never was any coach mentioned. Learn to read
I know I’m wasting my time bc you can’t read but Bender also explained to you very clearly that he was exaggerating some. You seem to not be able to get past that obvious part.

Advertisement
1656875031194.gif

It’s been said his whole family is relocating and the cost of living in each area might have some play in it.
It’s also been said he knows he’ll get developed much better with arguably the best Ol teachers in Cfb. He also has a great relationship with this staff. I know for a fact UT coaches thinks it’s done. But theres a lot of confidence on Miami’s side too. UT coaches have always came off a tad ****y on this one.

I’ve seen Nico in play in person. Miami should have dropped a bag on him and used their poly connections.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know I’m wasting my time bc you can’t read but Bender also explained to you very clearly that he was exaggerating some. You seem to not be able to get past that obvious part.
It doesn’t matter that he was exaggerating it. It doesn’t have anything to do with my prior explanation. Please tell me where him exaggerating that number has anything to do with the coaching staff involved in those OL sent to the NFL. It wasn’t mentioned, I’ve tried to explain this 4 or 5 times now but nobody can understand.

Advertisement
What has yet to be seen? The development? I don't think it's arguable given the numbers
How capable this staff is at developing OL. They’ve been at Tennessee 1 year. If they don’t coach up our lineman and we underperform despite recruiting well, we’ll know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back