2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I was told his parents and grandparents are relocating. A house in Knoxville that’s 200,000 Is 3million in Miami or southern Cal
It depends on the area here. We’re not that bad like the west coast.

Regardless who he chooses we have SEC fans ****ting their pants over a kid that’s family was moved there. I mean that’s as good as it gets. Were going to keep our guys home & were going to take their guys. P.S. that 8.5 win total over is looking more like a hammer by the day.

I’m confused. Has Francis’s parents already moved to TN?

Advertisement
I’ll explain this again for the 2nd time. Bender said Tennessee had only put 4 OL in the NFL over the past 25 years. That’s not true. Never was any coach mentioned. Learn to read
And we are saying Miami has a way better coaching staff to develop the O-line than Tennessee. Imo coaching staff is way more important then comparing past failed regimes lack of production.

Love this was tweeted but was this a sign of us slipping?
No, the understanding is that the family has gone dark and nobody knows the decision. This is a way for others to reach out as they work through the choice. Maybe the choice has already been made, most likely they are still working through it. We know that two schools feel good about where they are, and in all reality you can’t even count out SC either. We will know in 24hrs.

Advertisement
He got a little excited with that but things change. That said if people knew who he was they wouldn’t clown him for that. I’ve laid my rep on the line with his info too many times to count. He’s that dude.
Why’d they nuke it. I’d think they’d let someone credible post what he knows.

Apologies in advance as I am sure it’s somewhere in the thread already but thread is getting deep. Even got inbreds joining.

What time is he announcing manana?

Advertisement
I’ll explain this again for the 2nd time. Bender said Tennessee had only put 4 OL in the NFL over the past 25 years. That’s not true. Never was any coach mentioned. Learn to read
christopher walken GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back