2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shut the **** up or i will laser you with alien eyes and explode your ******* head

do it jewish GIF

Advertisement
All I’m saying is they are all good coaches at this level. A lot of the rest is up to the player.
You know full well all coaches are not equal. Plus it’s a lot about the scheme they are running. Mario’s is a pro style with complex blocking schemes. Heupel is not about the line. They are there to get in the way long enough for the QB to make his first read. Development will be stunt in the Tenn offense for any O lineman.

If he chooses Tenn is will 100% be because of Nico, their families new relationship and his family moving to Knoxville
I’ve realized they don’t want to talk about recruiting on this page. It’s like a old yahoo chat room back in the dial up internet days.

You know full well all coaches are not equal. Plus it’s a lot about the scheme they are running. Mario’s is a pro style with complex blocking schemes. Heupel is not about the line. They are there to get in the way long enough for the QB to make his first read. Development will be stunt in the Tenn offense for any O lineman.
I’m confused. Darnell Wright from TN went from not being on any draft boards to a projected first round pick one year in that system.

Advertisement
I like having rival fans come on and banter. It makes it more fun.

PS - as a proud TN resident, all my new neighbors from those super sophisticated cosmopolitan utopias in CA and NY say y’all are full of **** 😅 I grew up in Southern California and moved to TN at 18. Fifteen years later and you literally couldn’t pay me to move from here. It’s a great place to live. We can be better than going straight to the hillbilly jokes

PS - as a proud TN resident, all my new neighbors from those super sophisticated cosmopolitan utopias in CA and NY say y’all are full of **** 😅 I grew up in Southern California and moved to TN at 18. Fifteen years later and you literally couldn’t pay me to move from here. It’s a great place to live
Delete this post before he sees this

Don’t live in Tennessee 😉

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he picks Tennessee he wont have to play BYU, because the Vols are chicken chit and cancelled that game this year vs the bicycle college. They are still walking gingerly from getting bent over in 2019 at home.

Advertisement

PS - as a proud TN resident, all my new neighbors from those super sophisticated cosmopolitan utopias in CA and NY say y’all are full of **** 😅 I grew up in Southern California and moved to TN at 18. Fifteen years later and you literally couldn’t pay me to move from here. It’s a great place to live. We can be better than going straight to the hillbilly jokes
I live in TN too, and it’s a great place to live in. Most people here are very cool and down to earth. A lot less @$$holes that in Miami, that’s for sure.

I grew up in the 305, and will always rep it and the U, but being a real one means telling the truth. Too many comepingas in Miami.

Having said all that, these Rocky Top slurpers gotta go back to their own site. They’re definitely scared of Super Mario.

I think it’s only a matter of time before there is only two conferences. Like the AFC and NFC in the NFL. It’s all money driven
Very true. I just don’t know how y’all are gonna survive the winter lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back