2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Take it how ever you want. I was told from a pretty good source.USC and Miami have offered rather large offers but the cost of living in Miami and southern California made TN’s offer close and His friendship with Nico is the difference. We will all know tomorrow. The Fact he took the family Bible to TN makes me think USC is out
What the **** is the family bible?

Advertisement
dross-rotzank.gif

Advertisement
Take it how ever you want. I was told from a pretty good source.USC and Miami have offered rather large offers but the cost of living in Miami and southern California made TN’s offer close and His friendship with Nico is the difference. We will all know tomorrow. The Fact he took the family Bible to TN makes me think USC is out

Omg…not the family bible!!!

Wtflol

The ignorance of this board is outstanding. The reference of inbreds is absolute garbage and pathetic chatter. Go get a life. My cousins were raised in TN and both of them have international jobs that are financially rewarding. I'm sure both of them make more money than ten of you morons put together. Oh they speak several languages and are not inbreds. Stop with the BS and nonsense because you make yourself sound like uneducated peons.
D940E7C5-C8EE-4D5F-9DE0-29A573B571EF.jpeg

Cousins you say?

Tell us more about your bruncle

Advertisement
All the trolls come here. Not Canesport, not 247, but HERE. 3rd best sports forum on the internet. CIS.

They come here bc it’s a pretty free society. No payment, all is free. That was the goal from the start. This board is probably the most tolerant of friendly rival banter and trolls bc it’s quite entertains watching most of them get eviscerated

Advertisement
They come here bc it’s a pretty free society. No payment, all is free. That was the goal from the start. This board is probably the most tolerant of friendly rival banter and trolls bc it’s quite entertains watching most of them get eviscerated
shut the **** up or i will laser you with alien eyes and explode your ******* head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back