2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Probably getting nervous that they don’t have anything indicating he has chosen Tennessee and the reality that Mario/Alex/Joe are definitely in tune with what is going on and there has been optimism from people around Miami.

That or they’re starting to get chesty since they’re confident they’ll get him.

They need FM a lot more than we need him.

Either way, no worries.

That’s kind of like saying Barry sanders wasn’t a good RB if you take away his long runs.

I expected better from SC/Tenn fans.
Not really. Some lineman are going to be drafted no matter what just based off of their physicality. Coaching definitely determines how high they get drafted, but some of these 5 star lineman would get drafted even if I were out there coaching them

Probably getting nervous that they don’t have anything indicating he has chosen Tennessee and the reality that Mario/Alex/Joe are definitely in tune with what is going on and there has been optimism from people around Miami.
I’m not saying he is not a good coach. But come on these power 5 school getting 4 and 5 star kids every year. Some make it some don’t. Giving a coach all the credit is a hollow brag.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Went ahead and did some more digging. Miami has also put 15 OL in the NFL over the past 25 years.
not MIAMI, but Mario & Mirabal(who are currently COACHING AT MIAMI)…I don’t think it is that hard to follow sir…

The ignorance of this board is outstanding. The reference of inbreds is absolute garbage and pathetic chatter. Go get a life. My cousins were raised in TN and both of them have international jobs that are financially rewarding. I'm sure both of them make more money than ten of you morons put together. Oh they speak several languages and are not inbreds. Stop with the BS and nonsense because you make yourself sound like uneducated peons.
200 (34).gif

Advertisement
You don’t think a school like TN has the resources to put lineman if the NFL too
Why roll the dice? Mirabal and CMC have put kids in the league year over year. Plus, we have 4 OL coaches on staff and a ton of DL coaches that can also coach from the other side of the ball and tell how much they hated OTs doing certain things to them, one of which is a NFL HOF player. UM just offers more if kid is about the development experience, and there is no argument about it! I get the argument that if he is that gifted, he could go anywhere. But would Evan Neal be as good as he is if he went to a UM with a line coached by one if Manny’s minions…I think that it was even Butch Barry fresh off of being with the Bucs too. Just makes sense to take the uncertainties out of the equation.

Your acting like the only way Francis gets to the NFL is by coming to Miami. That dude could go play for anyone and still be a first rounder.
I never said that. I think you probably need to learn how to respond to the posts you want to reference. I’d be happy to walk you through it. It’s not hard at all!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m not saying he is not a good coach. But come on these power 5 school getting 4 and 5 star kids every year. Some make it some don’t. Giving a coach all the credit is a hollow brag.
I understand your point, but the coach in college at least is responsible for getting the player to the school, which is at least half the battle. So at a minimum, Mario gets credit for convincing the linemen to attend Oregon. And then it still takes a lot of coaching and nutrition and training to get the young man to the league. There is a reason many 5 stars don‘t reach the NFL..

not MIAMI, but Mario & Mirabal(who are currently COACHING AT MIAMI)…I don’t think it is that to follow sir…
I don’t think it is that to follow? I don’t think it’s that hard to follow what I was saying. Bender said that Tennessee had only 4 OL drafted in the past 25 years. I corrected him and pointed out Miami has had 15, the same that Tennessee has had over 25 years. Never was anything mentioned about who was coaching at the time. Learn to type out a coherent sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back