2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
The ignorance of this board is outstanding. The reference of inbreds is absolute garbage and pathetic chatter. Go get a life. My cousins were raised in TN and both of them have international jobs that are financially rewarding. I'm sure both of them make more money than ten of you morons put together. Oh they speak several languages and are not inbreds. Stop with the BS and nonsense because you make yourself sound like uneducated peons.
True about extrapolating a stereotype to everyone. Now go and read a couple of pages of this

https://www.volnation.com/forum/threads/fl-ot-francis-mauigoa.317329/page-82#post-21432022

And be sure to explain the same concept to them. Tell them about their ignorance. I look forward to seeing the reaction.

I'm not disagreeing with the truthfulness of your point at all. But I've spent some years listening to SEC fans trash others mercilessly. At times that's all their fandom seems to exist for. They lie and lie and lie some more. All in the name of some false narrative that's an attempt to prop up their self-esteem by fantasizing that it's those other people who are trash. Miami has been on the receiving end of this ("third world" "not America" "convicts" "thugs") smearing for decades from those people.

Advertisement
Advertisement
km_20220328_1080p(1)_1.gif

Advertisement
True about extrapolating a stereotype to everyone. Now go and read a couple of pages of this

https://www.volnation.com/forum/threads/fl-ot-francis-mauigoa.317329/page-82#post-21432022

And be sure to explain the same concept to them. Tell them about their ignorance. I look forward to seeing the reaction.

I'm not disagreeing with the truthfulness of your point at all. But I've spent some years listening to SEC fans trash others mercilessly. At times that's all their fandom seems to exist for. They lie and lie and lie some more. All in the name of some false narrative that's an attempt to prop up their self-esteem by fantasizing that it's those other people who are trash. Miami has been on the receiving end of this ("third world" "not America" "convicts" "thugs") smearing for decades from those people.
100 percent, and of course I’m not some Mongoloid that believes all people from one area resemble x stereotype. But for that dude, someone who was so excited from a CB by Gaby dropping from a 7-5 that he had to go troll a Canes sight, I already know what buttons to push that’ll send his fragile ego into a frenzy. It’s quite simple - hick, incest, no teeth, poor, Mountain Dew replaced water, etc.

It’s like calling Boston fans racist whenever an African American athlete does something to blow a game. It’s just an auto trigger that’s sure to get them riled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back