2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cost of living? All his expenses are paid and he’s a college student. What expenses does he have ? Insanity.

I think COL is relevant for the family. Tenn is supposedly accommodating his family, tua style. In that regard, hard to compete with COL in knoxville

Advertisement
Cost of living? All his expenses are paid and he’s a college student. What expenses does he have ? Insanity.
I was told his parents and grandparents are relocating. A house in Knoxville that’s 200,000 Is 3million in Miami or southern Cal

Are you going to whine like a pre-pubescent girl if he goes to TN?
What dude? Where did I say that...go back into hiding.

Dude tries to start a fight when he was clowning Addae's recruiting a month ago, lol.

Advertisement
And he has an awesome relationship with Salavea so I don't see the friends thing being a factor.

If he does not pick us, he will not pick the school with the best development.
I’m not taking up For TN but saying a player won’t be developed at any power five school is false. The Player still has to put in the work. They all know the X’s and O’s in four years from now it’ll either be another coaching search or they have finally found the right staff. Time will tell.

I’m not taking up For TN but saying a player won’t be developed at any power five school is false. The Player still has to put in the work. They all know the X’s and O’s in four years from now it’ll either be another coaching search or they have finally found the right staff. Time will tell.
Any O-Lineman with a brain picks Mirabal over the guy they have a Tennessee if he solely cares about development.

Advertisement

Indeed. If the kid is good and puts in the work he’ll excel. I’m thinking the choice will be TN. USC running third on this recruitment

Advertisement
Not like a pre pubescent girl but certainly like a cis porster , which I guess are close
Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back