2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ignorance of this board is outstanding. The reference of inbreds is absolute garbage and pathetic chatter. Go get a life. My cousins were raised in TN and both of them have international jobs that are financially rewarding. I'm sure both of them make more money than ten of you morons put together. Oh they speak several languages and are not inbreds. Stop with the BS and nonsense because you make yourself sound like uneducated peons.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The ignorance of this board is outstanding. The reference of inbreds is absolute garbage and pathetic chatter. Go get a life. My cousins were raised in TN and both of them have international jobs that are financially rewarding. I'm sure both of them make more money than ten of you morons put together. Oh they speak several languages and are not inbreds. Stop with the BS and nonsense because you make yourself sound like an uneducated peons.
They beat the odds. Congrats.

The ignorance of this board is outstanding. The reference of inbreds is absolute garbage and pathetic chatter. Go get a life. My cousins were raised in TN and both of them have international jobs that are financially rewarding. I'm sure both of them make more money than ten of you morons put together. Oh they speak several languages and are not inbreds. Stop with the BS and nonsense because you make yourself sound like an uneducated peons.
I love Knoxville and the people of east Tennessee.

They did marry their sisters and cousins though didn’t they, you can be honest.

Advertisement
I’ve heard the NIL deal USC offered was huge but didn’t get any traction. Everyone is saying Nico is 100% why TN is leading.

There will always be outliers

Advertisement
I’ve heard the NIL deal USC offered was huge but didn’t get any traction. Everyone is saying Nico is 100% why TN is leading.
From our insiders here (and not trying to toot horns or anything), seems like a UM/UT battle. No one bats a thousand, but the people on here are definitely connected and have been hitting at a high rate. UT led all the way with USC and Miami lurking, then as of Friday Miami was slightly ahead. Things can change so quickly with $, so this really will come down to the wire. Bama is trying to get their foot in the door late, but not sure if that does anything. Not many national writers give Miami credit until late, which is a common trend that we're very happily bucking right now.

I wouldn't be shocked by USC...and do believe the NIL is substantial from all three schools (with UT being the most to try and offset the other glaring advantages USC and Miami present to the kid. Francis seems torn and doesn't want to tell one side no.

Does anyone think Tennessee’s Rivals insider Austin Price that films all the commitment videos for them. being In Hawaii this weekend should be any reason to worry.
If that was the case then why would you be on our board and not your own? If he’s choosing Tenn and it’s a forgone conclusion then that seems like a wasted trip to Hawaii.

Advertisement
He took the money if he goes to Tennessee. From a development perspective, it makes 0 sense to go there instead of getting coached up by Mario and Mirabal.
Take it how ever you want. I was told from a pretty good source.USC and Miami have offered rather large offers but the cost of living in Miami and southern California made TN’s offer close and His friendship with Nico is the difference. We will all know tomorrow. The Fact he took the family Bible to TN makes me think USC is out

Didn’t you pay Rashada 11 mil? For a guy not even ranked in the top 20 lol, better thank Ruiz that you guys are somewhat relevant again.
and when was the last time you SNIFFED RELEVANCY??? you play in da SEC L-east and haven’t won since(if my memory serves me correctly, late 90’s early 2000’s)….

If that was the case then why would you be on our board and not your own? If he’s choosing Tenn and it’s a forgone conclusion then that seems like a wasted trip to Hawaii.
I’m a USC fan I’ve been to every board they are all the same right now except my guys think the ship has sailed

Advertisement
Take it how ever you want. I was told from a pretty good source.USC and Miami have offered rather large offers but the cost of living in Miami and southern California made TN’s offer close and His friendship with Nico is the difference. We will all know tomorrow. The Fact he took the family Bible to TN makes me think USC is out
Cost of living? All his expenses are paid and he’s a college student. Insanity.

And he has an awesome relationship with Salavea so I don't see the friends thing being a factor.

If he does not pick us, he will not pick the school with the best development.

From our insiders here (and not trying to toot horns or anything), seems like a UM/UT battle. No one bats a thousand, but the people on here are definitely connected and have been hitting at a high rate. UT led all the way with USC and Miami lurking, then as of Friday Miami was slightly ahead. Things can change so quickly with $, so this really will come down to the wire. Bama is trying to get their foot in the door late, but not sure if that does anything. Not many national writers give Miami credit until late, which is a common trend that we're very happily bucking right now.

I wouldn't be shocked by USC...and do believe the NIL is substantial from all three schools (with UT being the most to try and offset the other glaring advantages USC and Miami present to the kid. Francis seems torn and doesn't want to tell one side no.
Are you going to whine like a pre-pubescent girl if he goes to TN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back