2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread will be so nice to come back to tomorrow. At least when we don’t get someone we just move on to the next. All these other programs fans just go into denial and make every excuse in the book. I remember when our board was like that…I think UF has even entered the poem writing stage. Those were some dark times for us 😂

Advertisement
This man said Florida

Animated GIF
Funny.
We’re 7-2/12-5 vs the Gator.
Even better at 8-1 when we’re both ranked.

The man doesn’t know his CFB.

If you played Bama/UGA/Florida every year then you would be lucky to win 5-6 games.
Lol well get better recruits yearly if we played in the sec and if we were allowed to spend money and cheat in peace like the rest of you and your mediocre conference associates we’d be unstoppable the only reason your conference got this talent gap **** was money and ncaa acting blind to how you all operate imagine if Miami could’ve been able to cheat in peace for the past 20 years

If you played Bama/UGA/Florida every year then you would be lucky to win 5-6 games.
Would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all the Tennessee blind faithful. Morons who consistently bet on their own team, creating favorable odds for guys like myself. I’ve been fading your team for years and making a killing on Saturdays

Honorable mentions: Nebraska fans and the 2020 versions of Michigan and Pedo State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back