2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol this is the problem with SEC fans, they don't have two braincells to rub together...and it shows when they come trying to pump their chest on another teams' message board. Luckily I have time today - shouldn't take much (he probably can't read these sentences I'm typing), but hey, i'll go with the visual approach - easier on the eyes.

Let's cherry-pick some stadium pics eh?

View attachment 194998
View attachment 194999

Say while we're still talking, how did Pitt's ******* taste last year? Wouldn't know.

View attachment 195000

View attachment 195001
Bout the same as Florida St…

Attachments

• 63A3B0D1-CCAB-468C-98CE-5E9FCA5EB709.png
    63A3B0D1-CCAB-468C-98CE-5E9FCA5EB709.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 134
  • 92F37A02-E5A7-4677-9C3B-AE428878B5C8.png
    92F37A02-E5A7-4677-9C3B-AE428878B5C8.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 130
Advertisement
Bout the same as Florida St…
See here's the thing: you have to deflect your argument because you have nothing to come back with. A stadium size comparison? A defeat against a team we weren't talking about, but you had to bring up because you did in fact lose to a team that Manny Diaz beat?

The internet might have made its way to Knoxville, but common sense sure hasn't gotten there yet. Just admit it - you're scared little Miami is about to swoop in and steal a commit from the mighty SEC and y'all thought was bagged up for months, right? Why is that, why are we coming on so strong late?

Maybe it's because Knoxville is a worthless town of incest-laden hicks that Miami ***** out like dog water after a 2am Taco-Bell fill-up, and no one wants to spend three years there. Oh, and the whole "haven't developed any O-linemen, that's a pretty big deal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know a die hard Vol fan who roots for bama in natty games. We had this whole discussion of rooting for conferences, I told him foh i would never do that u should take care of your own business not be a cuck. Weird *** fans these days bruh.
Brah dem man haven't beaten Bama in almost 20 years. How can u play man home and away for that long every year and lose everytime? And then I cheer for them? Bleach ****tail please

Advertisement
I know a die hard Vol fan who roots for bama in natty games. We had this whole discussion of rooting for conferences, I told him foh i would never do that u should take care of your own business not be a cuck. Weird *** fans these days bruh.
Hey, brotherly love is a whole different term in the south.

"It just means more....incest-laden ***** in my mouth"

Exactly, these ******* weirdos cheer on their arch rivals. The SEC stand for South Eastern Cucks.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back