2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is just awkward. When I see recruitments like this that makes no sense at all, it makes we wonder. Am I the one that made a less than desirable decision to live in the Miami area (having been born and raised there with time outside, I always wanted to get back)? Perhaps I’m massively biased. Or is it the education, or the money that we think that he will get with the NIL, the weather? I just don’t get it. Everything else being equal, we have superior coaching with a better track record for his future. I just don’t get why this is a decision between us and UT. They have a college campus (BFD). It seems very simple to me.

I told u man Bama and UGA have had it easy, Ohio as well. Its all easy to stack recruiting classes when so many power houses are in Shambles. All 3 FL schools, Texas schools and USC. Add Tennessee to that.

Now u got more than half of those serious about the program again, willing to punch Bama in the face and now their inbreds crying. Its a whole different game when you have 2 5 star DL instead of 4 or 5 of them. Its a different game when u can't get the top rank QBs outa Cali or the elite WR outa FL. That's why i said, let NIL be free. The status quo hate it. I don't.

Now Bama has to sell Tuscaloosa v Miami or Los Angeles, or Austin. Oh u got money......they got money too. What else u got? Oh u send OL to the league, ok but their HC sent your best OL to the league. Its tears when they cant stack all the players on one roster.
This! Also add Clemson to that list of programs that’s gonna have a harder time getting all the elite kids they want.

The landscape is changing and it’s for the better.

This is just awkward. When I see recruitments like this that makes no sense at all, it makes we wonder. Am I the one that made a less than desirable decision to live in the Miami area (having been born and raised there with time outside, I always wanted to get back)? Perhaps I’m massively biased. Or is it the education, or the money that we think that he will get with the NIL, the weather? I just don’t get it. Everything else being equal, we have superior coaching with a better track record for his future. I just don’t get why this is a decision between us and UT. They have a college campus (BFD). It seems very simple to me.
Occam's Razor

This! Also add Clemson to that list of programs that’s gonna have a harder time getting all the elite kids they want.

The landscape is changing and it’s for the better.
We flipped 2 of their commits. People don't realize how big that is, these kids saw Clemson win 2 titles and one of the kid is not even from Florida muchless Miami. Power shift

Advertisement
Occam's Razor
Had to look that up. In the most simplest form, which one of the arguments fit that methodology…the college campus experience being the most simple desire? I get that I offer a litany of items that I feel are superior, but which one tips the scale in favor of UT in the most “simplest” decision?

Had to look that up. In the most simplest form, which one of the arguments fit that methodology…the college campus experience being the most simple desire? I get that I offer a litany of items that I feel are superior, but which one tips the scale in favor of UT in the most “simplest” decision?
All the signs, imo, point to us. I was saying in this case the "simplest" answer is the good guys

Advertisement
How many chins does Huepel have?
1656859858965.png

Same number of Chins as ****ies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back