2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What’s the update today?

255C4E4C-9CE6-4C52-883B-2D9E3BFFB747.gif

Advertisement
If it wasn’t from what insiders here post, I would likely be lost. I don’t click on anything. I was listening to the podcast.

He’s the one needing to cut the crap out and of course nothing is 100%. It’s recruiting. It’s fluid. That’s not what he gets bashed for. He gets bashed on for hedging on the obvious:

“This could be a Miami vs Tennessee battle.” C’mon, Gaby - “This could be..” it’s exactly who is battling. There is no “this could be.”

“Can’t write off any of the others….” What is the point of saying that? Unless there is new info alluding to that, what’s the point of throwing that out there. Re-read his exact quote and tell me he couldn’t have said what he said minus 3/4 of what he said
I don’t know what it means but it’s provocative

I honestly don’t follow other teams recruiting very closely. but that’s pretty crazy. Thanks for that.

Still over these next two weeks or so I’ve lost track of the guys we could land. I mean starting with Rashada what do we have like 10? Maybe more? Best case scenario of course

Maybe I got caught up haha but still….feels good
It sure does feel good my friend. This stretch by Mario and co. is no doubt ELITE. Feels good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t imagine Tennessee’s NIL deal being that gargantuan that he and the family turn a blind eye to development/relationships, Miami's staff is head and shoulders better than Heupel and Tennessee in that department.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back