2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HE CAN'T SAY IT BUT HE'S BASICALLY TRYING TO SAY ITS A BIDDING WAR. LAST THURSDAY WE HAD THE HIGHEST BID BUT THAT DAY TENNESSEE UP IT WHICH PUT THEM IN FRONT AKA "A GOOD POSITION" WE MAKE A BIGGER OFFER AND NOW HE'S FEELING GOOD ABOUT WHERE WE STAND AT SO.

YALL LET THAT **** COOK AND WHEN ITS DONE ITS DONE.
Your wisdom is always appreciated brother

Advertisement
How exactly do u want someone to make a recruiting prediction that even insiders we trust don't even say blanket statements? People say they are confident, feeling good, all kinda things here. But yall mad at Gaby, why? Is it cuz he gets paid?
Not because he gets paid. Because he sounds like he’s ****ing himself. Here is how you do it:

Post in thread 'Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa...'
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/five-star-img-ol-francis-mauigoa.175229/post-5943545

‘Miami is feeling good right now as it pertains to being in the spot to land Francis. Things are up in the air as he works through the notion of physically being in Miami Vs mentally being in Knoxville. Sources in Gables feel that he is a target and a likely commit but they also are saying that committing in the generic sense is more probable than committing in the actual sense. I’m not going to CB this one yet but I have confirmed a crystal ball parenthetically’
@supacane can translate for us because this is as clear as day to him what Gaby is saying.

Advertisement
‘Miami is feeling good right now as it pertains to being in the spot to land Francis. Things are up in the air as he works through the notion of physically being in Miami Vs mentally being in Knoxville. Sources in Gables feel that he is a target and a likely commit but they also are saying that committing in the generic sense is more probable than committing in the actual sense. I’m not going to CB this one yet but I have confirmed a crystal ball parenthetically’
Clear As Mud: A How To Guide on Not How To, by Gaby Scott
The-Office-GIF-3-1jknxsj.gif

"Yes. I think strongly he picks Miami. But just in case am wrong as recruiting is fluid am a say all this other stuff."
They should pay you instead of him because you get right to the point. This isn’t that hard.

“Miami leads as of now. Competition with Tennessee and it’s a long weekend ahead where things can obviously change.” PIPO.

Not that other extra stuff because he has issues articulating things without ****ing himself.

Sounds like he's looking for lodging for his family in our offer.

I think his heart says Tennessee but his brain is telling him UM. His bank account will be fine either way.

Advertisement

Don’t forget to get your 60% off fellas. All the hedging you could want

Sources tell me there is potential for up to 60% off an annual VIP membership to 247 that may be around for a few days, give or take. That situation is fluid and could change, so the 60% off might not be around tomorrow, but I can confirm, at least as of today, that people at 247 feel very confident the 60% off offer is available today, and most likely also tomorrow. Of course, you can never discount the chances the offer might get revoked by someone, especially in this new era of inflation, where so many prices are subject to change with little warning, so the offer is likely open today, but it is kinda up on the air as to whether it's still available on Monday. Or, you know, that they change the number from 60%... I think up or down probably is possible. But, obviously, I included it in my Tweet, so I do have some confidence the discount offer is valid, as of this posting, at least... maybe.

Advertisement
Does it also mean 60% less words? Because I’d take that.

Advertisement
The below is me quoting a Gaby word salad from the podcast with David Lake. I had to go back and listen multiple times to get this word for word out of Gaby’s mouth. Holy Sh*t, what a hedging and covering all of his bases with out any conviction type of person he is. Have some balls, Gaby!!!!

“This could be a Miami/Tennessee battle. What Tennessee has done here in the last 24hrs has put them in a pretty good position but Miami is very much in the mix here. Tennessee is right there. Miami is right there.”

“It’s going to be both of these guys kinda neck & neck the whole way coming into Monday. There has been some confidence coming out of Coral Gables.”

“Tennessee has definitely made a move here but I still view Miami as a prime contender here.

He goes into a word salad about Miami coaches Cristobal, Mirabal & Sa’lavea regarding Penei Sewell and then finishes his thoughts with:

“I think Miami is in a really, really good spot here. Again, not kinda ruling out Tennessee, which is maybe what I was trying to relay Thursday morning with what I wrote but I still view Miami as a one of the two teams that could potentially land a commitment here on Monday.”

“We will see how it goes as there are still others involved like Alabama and USC, who two you definitely don’t want to write off, especially for an elite lineman, especially now in the NIL era which doesn’t have to be a secret as, you know, could play a big time factor for these type of guys which is why it could go back and forth at times.”

“Can’t write off any of these programs but I know Miami is very much in the thick of this now and I put him in my Mock Class on Wednesday, you know, as there is a reason why I did that as there, it’s some confidence in there (that’s an actual quote), but you have to be weary of some other programs as well.”

Gaby is still not making a final prediction. @Gi0logy was spot on!!

season 10 friends GIF
Incorrect: You didn't start with Yeah!

Sources tell me there is potential for up to 60% off an annual VIP membership to 247 that may be around for a few days, give or take. That situation is fluid and could change, so the 60% off might not be around tomorrow, but I can confirm, at least as of today, that people at 247 feel very confident the 60% off offer is available today, and most likely also tomorrow. Of course, you can never discount the chances the offer might get revoked by someone, especially in this new era of inflation, where so many prices are subject to change with little warning, so the offer is likely open today, but it is kinda up on the air as to whether it's still available on Monday. Or, you know, that they change the number from 60%... I think up or down probably is possible. But, obviously, I included it in my Tweet, so I do have some confidence the discount offer is valid, as of this posting, at least... maybe.
60% off all the time, most of the time, for the next few days only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back