2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we all just assume that because of the weather, ocean, and palm trees? Under that thought process, USC or Hawaii would be the best fit.

I’d focus more on the fact that we have two of the best OL coaches in America with a proven track record of developing guys.
Whole lot of Poly’s in Utah

Just Sayin GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
The below is me quoting a Gaby word salad from the podcast with David Lake. I had to go back and listen multiple times to get this word for word out of Gaby’s mouth. Holy Sh*t, what a hedging and covering all of his bases with out any conviction type of person he is. Have some balls, Gaby!!!!

“This could be a Miami/Tennessee battle. What Tennessee has done here in the last 24hrs has put them in a pretty good position but Miami is very much in the mix here. Tennessee is right there. Miami is right there.”

“It’s going to be both of these guys kinda neck & neck the whole way coming into Monday. There has been some confidence coming out of Coral Gables.”

“Tennessee has definitely made a move here but I still view Miami as a prime contender here.

He goes into a word salad about Miami coaches Cristobal, Mirabal & Sa’lavea regarding Penei Sewell and then finishes his thoughts with:

“I think Miami is in a really, really good spot here. Again, not kinda ruling out Tennessee, which is maybe what I was trying to relay Thursday morning with what I wrote but I still view Miami as a one of the two teams that could potentially land a commitment here on Monday.”

“We will see how it goes as there are still others involved like Alabama and USC, who two you definitely don’t want to write off, especially for an elite lineman, especially now in the NIL era which doesn’t have to be a secret as, you know, could play a big time factor for these type of guys which is why it could go back and forth at times.”

“Can’t write off any of these programs but I know Miami is very much in the thick of this now and I put him in my Mock Class on Wednesday, you know, as there is a reason why I did that as there, it’s some confidence in there (that’s an actual quote), but you have to be weary of some other programs as well.”

Gaby is still not making a final prediction. @Gi0logy was spot on!!

season 10 friends GIF

The below is me quoting a Gaby word salad from the podcast with David Lake. I had to go back and listen multiple times to get this word for word out of Gaby’s mouth. Holy Sh*t, what a hedging and covering all of his bases with out any conviction type of person he is. Have some balls, Gaby!!!!

“This could be a Miami/Tennessee battle. What Tennessee has done here in the last 24hrs has put them in a pretty good position but Miami is very much in the mix here. Tennessee is right there. Miami is right there.”

“It’s going to be both of these guys kinda neck & neck the whole way coming into Monday. There has been some confidence coming out of Coral Gables.”

“Tennessee has definitely made a move here but I still view Miami as a prime contender here.

He goes into a word salad about Miami coaches Cristobal, Mirabal & Sa’lavea regarding Penei Sewell and then finishes his thoughts with:

“I think Miami is in a really, really good spot here. Again, not kinda ruling out Tennessee, which is maybe what I was trying to relay Thursday morning with what I wrote but I still view Miami as a one of the two teams that could potentially land a commitment here on Monday.”

“We will see how it goes as there are still others involved like Alabama and USC, who two you definitely don’t want to write off, especially for an elite lineman, especially now in the NIL era which doesn’t have to be a secret as, you know, could play a big time factor for these type of guys which is why it could go back and forth at times.”

“Can’t write off any of these programs but I know Miami is very much in the thick of this now and I put him in my Mock Class on Wednesday, you know, as there is a reason why I did that as there, it’s some confidence in there (that’s an actual quote), but you have to be weary of some other programs as well.”

season 10 friends GIF
If you listened to this dribble multiple times, you're a better man than me. It's almost as if Gaby gets paid by the word.

Yall do need to stop with this school hasn't done **** in x amount of years. TEXAS A&M ain't never won ****. It doesn't matter because they are serious about what they doing now. If what u won matter so much, why is FSU a garbage dump? Because of what they are doing now. If Tennessee shows they are serious players will go there, same thing for us. Some of yall sound like the Lizards in the tears thread.

season 10 friends GIF
Shrugging What Had Happened Was GIF

Advertisement
Gaby thinks Miami will win the battle. It's clear as day what he is saying. Yall the man who gets played by the chick. Cut the krap. Nothing is 100% but he thinks we will win the battle. Wherever he gets that confidence from. Yall do need to leave that man alone. Yall driving up his clicks by hate quoting him.

season 10 friends GIF
Reminds me of when you have a paper due and it had a minimum word count needed…

I think Miami is in a really, really good spot here. Again, not kinda ruling out Tennessee, which is maybe what I was trying to relay Thursday morning with what I wrote but I still view Miami as one of the two teams that could potentially land a commitment here on Monday.”

Can’t write off any of these programs but I know Miami is very much in the thick of this now and I put him in my Mock Class on Wednesday, you know, as there is a reason why I did that as there, it’s some confidence in there (that’s an actual quote), but you have to be weary of some other programs as well.”

Just for fun, I went through this and bolded/italicized the qualifiers and hyper-hedge language he used.

That's a lot of words when all he seems to want to say is: "Right now, I like where UM stands, but UT is still in this and it is very much a Miami/Tennessee battle that will go down to the wire. Can't rule out Bama and USC, especially in this NIL era and for an elite OL, but those schools are presently behind."

Advertisement
Gaby thinks Miami will win the battle. It's clear as day what he is saying. Yall the man who gets played by the chick. Cut the krap. Nothing is 100% but he thinks we will win the battle. Wherever he gets that confidence from. Yall do need to leave that man alone. Yall driving up his clicks by hate quoting him.
Is it clear what he is saying? I read between the lines for my own interpretation and from what insiders here have said.

If it wasn’t from what insiders here post, I would likely be lost. I don’t click on anything. I was listening to the podcast.

He’s the one needing to cut the crap out and of course nothing is 100%. It’s recruiting. It’s fluid. That’s not what he gets bashed for. He gets bashed on for hedging on the obvious:

“This could be a Miami vs Tennessee battle.” C’mon, Gaby - “This could be..” it’s exactly who is battling. There is no “this could be.”

“Can’t write off any of the others….” What is the point of saying that? Unless there is new info alluding to that, what’s the point of throwing that out there. Re-read his exact quote and tell me he couldn’t have said what he said minus 3/4 of what he said

Is it clear what he is saying? I read between the lines for my own interpretation and from what insiders here have said.

If it wasn’t from what insiders here post, I would likely be lost. I don’t click on anything. I was listening to the podcast.

He’s the one needing to cut the crap out and of course nothing is 100%. It’s recruiting. It’s fluid. That’s not what he gets bashed for. He gets bashed on for hedging on the obvious:

“This could be a Miami vs Tennessee battle.” C’mon, Gaby - “This could be..” it’s exactly who is battling. There is no “this could be.”

“Can’t write off any of the others….” What is the point of saying that? Unless there is new info alluding to that, what’s the point of throwing that out there. Re-read his exact quote and tell me he couldn’t have said what he said minus 3/4 of what he said
I think he’d in a CB for Miami if he knew he wouldn’t murdered on the ITU board if he picked UT. I think he’s being too cautious because he doesn’t want his feet in the fire. That’s how I’m reading at least.

Just for fun, I went through this and bolded/italicized the qualifiers and hyper-hedge language he used.

That's a lot of words when all he seems to want to say is: "Right now, I like where UM stands, but UT is still in this and it is very much a Miami/Tennessee battle that will go down to the wire. Can't rule out Bama and USC, especially in this NIL era and for an elite OL, but those schools are presently behind."
This exactly! Well done by you professor. It was the point of my exercise. Not some “hit job on Gaby.”

Tighten up your box, Gaby!!!!

Advertisement

How exactly do u want someone to make a recruiting prediction that even insiders we trust don't even say blanket statements? People say they are confident, feeling good, all kinda things here. But yall mad at Gaby, why? Is it cuz he gets paid?

clears as day what he would have said... if he's honest..

"I do not have any idea where he'll go, but Cribby said Um vs Tennessee with um winning, so I'll choose Um also since Cribby is rarely wrong. Still, the historically top recruiting schools scare me--- which is why my mom tucks me in each night and looks under the bed and in the closet to make sure the boogeyman won't eat me"

Advertisement
‘Miami is feeling good right now as it pertains to being in the spot to land Francis. Things are up in the air as he works through the notion of physically being in Miami Vs mentally being in Knoxville. Sources in Gables feel that he is a target and a likely commit but they also are saying that committing in the generic sense is more probable than committing in the actual sense. I’m not going to CB this one yet but I have confirmed a crystal ball parenthetically’

‘Miami is feeling good right now as it pertains to being in the spot to land Francis. Things are up in the air as he works through the notion of physically being in Miami Vs mentally being in Knoxville. Sources in Gables feel that he is a target and a likely commit but they also are saying that committing in the generic sense is more probable than committing in the actual sense. I’m not going to CB this one yet but I have confirmed a crystal ball parenthetically’
Is this real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back