2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s not asking too much
That’s why the school paid Mario the money he got
He got top tier elite level money
So the ROI should be elite level recruiting
And after next year we literally have no one to play tackle so he should absolutely get both and have our bookends set for 3-4 years
I’m not saying we shouldn’t get both! I just expect to get 1! And I think the high level recruiting is being done even though some guys are not 5 star guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know what ya’ll want Gaby to say lol. He can’t win.
Literally nothing. He updates things everyday that haven’t changed, instead of just saying “it’s going down to wire” or “I haven’t heard anything different today.”

If he’s that hard up for clicks, write something that’s actually good. There’s tons of kids out there. Or he could just not play both sides of the fence. He did this to himself.

Reactions: ben
Literally nothing. He updates things everyday that haven’t changed, instead of just saying “it’s going down to wire” or “I haven’t heard anything different today.”

If he’s that hard up for clicks, write something that’s actually good. There’s tons of kids out there. Or he could just not play both sides of the fence. He did this to himself.

If he said nothing, he would 1000% get blasted for that as well lol.

If he said nothing, he would 1000% get blasted for that as well lol.
That’s not true. He‘s basically flipped flopped positions. Somebody even asked him if he would change that comment of a 7 l left yesterday and he said he would leave it at 7. He would’ve been so much better off NOT saying anything.

Someone straight up asked him this

” You had a confidence of 7 yesterday what is it now”

He said “ 7”

Advertisement
That’s not true. He‘s basically flipped flopped positions. Somebody even asked him if he would change that comment of a 7 l left yesterday and he said he would leave it at 7. He would’ve been so much better off NOT saying anything.

Someone straight up asked him this

He said “ 7”
Wait….what?

• Looking
Reactions: ben
Wait….what?
Exactly.

He said this first

” I didn't intend to cause a ton of panic here. I still very much believe that Miami could potentially land his commitment next week. This one is just tight is all I was trying to relay.”

somebody responded with this

He then said this

“7”

A complete 1 ******* 80 and somebody even said “ don't understand how that works. wouldn't you be less confident than you were yesterday based on what you're hearing on TN?” After he posted that. A. Complete. 180. in an article that said UT was inching ahead.

@Cribby

from Gaby

” No. I still feel good about Miami’s chances and I like where they stand, I just think Tennessee made a move too. There’s still a few days left here and I think Miami will do what they need to do to close. I was just indicating the pulse of the recruitment as of Thursday morning.”

Thats how he responded after that. That‘s his last post on the subject.

Last edited:
Exactly.

He said this first

” I didn't intend to cause a ton of panic here. I still very much believe that Miami could potentially land his commitment next week. This one is just tight is all I was trying to relay.”

somebody responded with this

He then said this

“7”

A complete 1 ******* 80 and somebody even said “ don't understand how that works. wouldn't you be less confident than you were yesterday based on what you're hearing on TN?” After he posted that. A. Complete. 180. in an article that said UT was inching ahead.
Ok, i’m not losing it.

I’ve heard nothing about UT taking the lead. It is very close but nothing dramatically shifted versus the the last few days. I still say Miami has a small lead. I’m sticking with that until I hear different.

Advertisement
Ok, i’m not losing it.

I’ve heard nothing about UT taking the lead. It is very close but nothing dramatically shifted versus the the last few days. I still say Miami has a small lead. I’m sticking with that until I hear different.
I figured. They probably countered and it’s serious money. Just how it goes now.

1656633010361.gif

Advertisement
The more I think about this recruitment, the more I realize how big this could be for the program, from a national perspective. And I think Mario and those surrounding the program realize this.

Rashada was a huge get, no one is arguing that. It's kickstarted a ton of momentum; but to most plugged in with recruiting - I don't think it came as that big of a surprise when it was all said and done. The air kinda deflated from the balloon late...even a fair amount of the Gaytor relinquished him, much to their chagrin. The same can be said concerning Ray-Ray; ton of momentum, huge talent to win out on...but after he de-committed from Clemson, it was almost a given he was staying home.

Francis was all UT bound. USC sniffed around and so did we, but I would say most around the country do not expect Miami here. Getting Francis would be a huge middle finger - not to just the SEC, but to the entire country - that the Miami Hurricanes are not to be f^cked with. The product on the field remains to be seen, but as for recruiting...we're a legit threat for anyone we want. We've got the coaches, we've got the commitment to facilities, and we've got bagmen.

Especially when you consider that in less than ten days, we could be looking at adding six blue-chippers (and even if we don't get Francis and just snag Collins and Riley tomorrow, that's a **** of a stretch)...but finishing with a behemoth like Francis when all the publicity is surrounding Nico and NIL....oh man this would be sweet. That's some Ohio St, Bama, A&M, Texas type ish right there...

The more I think about this recruitment, the more I realize how big this could be for the program, from a national perspective.

Rashada was a huge get, no one is arguing that. It's kickstarted a ton of momentum with recruiting; but to most plugged in with recruiting - I don't think it came as that big of a surprise when it was all said and done. The same can be said concerning Ray-Ray, but after he de-committed from Clemson, it was almost a given he was staying home.

Francis was all UT bound. USC sniffed around and so did we, but I would say most around the country do not expect Miami here. Getting Francis would be a huge middle finger - not to just the SEC, but to the entire country - that the Miami Hurricanes are not to be f^cked with. The product on the field remains to be seen, but as for recruiting...we're a legit threat for anyone we want. We've got the coaches, we've got the commitment to facilities, and we've got bagmen.

Especially when you consider that in less than ten days, we could be looking at adding six blue-chippers (and even if we don't get Francis and snag Collins and Riley tomorrow, that's a **** of a stretch)...but finishing with a behemoth like Francis when all the publicity is surrounding Nico and NIL....oh man this would be sweet. That's some Ohio St, Bama, A&M, Texas type ish right there...

We ballin boyz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back