2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We were talking about this recruiting class, the coaches first full class. If u don't win after 2, 3 years then the recruits start paying attention because then your promises aren't materializing
I was responding about increasing the momentum and improving the chances of getting late commits of the highly rated guys rather than settling. And this is the year to do it with the IC rule being waived.

Advertisement
My first job out of college was in sales and the first critique from my sales manager was to stfu with the word vommit. I kept saying things like "yeah okay cool definitely" after every response from the business owner. It's stuck with me to this day.

David Lake needs to have that convo with him. But agreed, the kid is pretty harmless.
If u listen to their podcasts Lake tries to lead him into direct response s. He tends to lose himself in words.

“ Miami has no intention of taking a step back here. Going to be a battle through Monday”

“ 100%. Miami does not feel like they’re out at all but sounds like Tennessee is just really involved right now. “

“ I didn't intend to cause a ton of panic here. I still very much believe that Miami could potentially land his commitment next week. This one is just tight is all I was trying to relay. “

All from Gaby. This guy bro…

gaby tells us:

recruiting is tight for a 5 star player

yep, that's some woodward and bernstein type reporting, right there.

:rolleyes:

Advertisement

You sure, Gaby?

1656624419496.gif

It's weird that in some cases they are thinking about it up until the commitment date. I guess its good to be in it at least..

Advertisement
If we land either this kid, or Samson, I’ll be happy. Both almost seems too much to ask for. There’s no reason this program and staff shouldn’t be able to land top ten tackles yearly! We get Both and they both will play as freshman and honestly, both have starting talent.
I think it’s not asking too much
That’s why the school paid Mario the money he got
He got top tier elite level money
So the ROI should be elite level recruiting
And after next year we literally have no one to play tackle so he should absolutely get both and have our bookends set for 3-4 years

Advertisement
***** WHEN WE LAND #1 AND #3 TACKLES ..... MIAMI DADE FINA BE OVERTOWN CAUSE I'M FINA AIR THIS ***** OUT FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES HK AND AK BOUT TO SING TO YALL *** I SWEAR ON MY GITS
Best poster in CIS history by miles. One more reason why we live CIS. Although I don’t understand what this means I do agree with every single word here. God bless you brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back