2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree to disagree. I have alot of rebuttals, we are talking about some teams that no one, not even the parents of recruits have seen them win nada.
They don't have to win nada. They have to show they're on the up-swing. They're best days are ahead of them and they can get there during their time in college.

For some, there's an allure to being part of a resurgence that gets a team back to the top.

Advertisement
They don't have to win nada. They have to show they're on the up-swing. They're best days are ahead of them and they can get there during their time in college.

For some, there's an allure to being part of a resurgence that gets a team back to the top.
Well you are making my point aren't you?

4AD36280-F24E-4854-A378-DC0BA35FA4F8.jpeg

Advertisement
No! My point is it certainly helps if you can show something on the field. If it didn't matter, FSU or UF would be at among his leaders.
Their recruiting operation is trash like ours used to be. The Kids remember FSU winning the title and making playoff games. They are fighting for unranked LBs. Napier is in the same boat as Mario, hired the same time and he is getting stuffed in a bin daily. Each have had more recent success than us yet we are the one aiming for a top 5 class something we have not done in 17 years. Where were the results that did that?

Recruiting is selling a vision and showing the blueprints you are gonna use to get there. In addition to staying doggedly on players. Listen to what Ray Ray said. Did he say he went to Clemson cuz they won the title? What did he say? Another edit, what the Skinner say made him flip to Miami? He said even when he committed to Bama Fields was the first person who hit him up, not his recruiter from Bama or Saban. Mikeska said the same thing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Their recruiting operation is trash like ours used to be. The Kids remember FSU winning the title and making playoff games. Napier is in the same boat as Mario, hired the same time and he is getting stuffed in a bin daily.
If kids remember FSU winning a natty and compare them to where they are now, they see a downward spiral. Same with UF. We've shown we have upward momentum in the admin which is affecting recruiting and have to show continued momentum once the season starts, particularly with the late signing recruits. Both downward and upward spirals can be self-reinforcing.

If kids remember FSU winning a natty and compare them to where they are now, they see a downward spiral. Same with UF. We've shown we have upward momentum in the admin which is affecting recruiting and have to show continued momentum once the season starts, particularly with the late signing recruits. Both downward and upward spirals can be self-reinforcing.
Kids are not gonna take a coaches first season with other people players and say yup, that's evidence I needed. It's just a falsehood I hear from Cane fans

Advertisement
Kids are not gonna take a coaches first season with other people players and say yup, that's evidence I needed. It's just a falsehood I hear from Cane fans
Clearly you don't get it. If we come out and play the same unprepared, undiscipline football characterized by Manny's teams, watch how fast recruiting will fall off. There will be a collective WTF. Gators and Holes will appear in the tears threads saying "same Ol' Miami. Again, only the off season champs".

Whatever, you have your opinion, I'm have mine. You're entitled to be wrong. Have a nice day. ;)

Advertisement
Im about 8 pages behind, it seems as if

This, this, and these and also Gaby said yes no maybe so, but also that

Did I miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back