2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
super smash bros slow clap GIF

Advertisement
Samson Okunlola from Brockton. Same city Albert Louis-Jean (former Miami commit).

I’ll tell you this, inner city kids from Mass love Miami.

Once storied program, from what I’ve read, Brockton no longer produces the kids it used to in the 80s/90s. Not sure what happened. I think we’ve only had one cane frpm
That city - Anthony Lewis - highly rated OL in early 90s that ended up flopping.

Once storied program, from what I’ve read, Brockton no longer produces the kids it used to in the 80s/90s. Not sure what happened. I think we’ve only had one cane frpm
That city - Anthony Lewis - highly rated OL in early 90s that ended up flopping.
They've traditionally been one of the better teams in MA but after the conference realignments within the last 5 years or so they've been playing much better competition. They have to play Xaverian Brothers, Everett, St. Johns( Shrewsbury), St Johns Prep, and a couple of the other big time teams in MA yearly now and have struggled recently.

They've traditionally been one of the better teams in MA but after the conference realignments within the last 5 years or so they've been playing much better competition. They have to play Xaverian Brothers, Everett, St. Johns( Shrewsbury), St Johns Prep, and a couple of the other big time teams in MA yearly now and have struggled recently.
Mid 80s they were ranked #1 in country, had a back field of Rudy Harris (Clemson) and Anthony Comer (BC) that would smack teams up nationally. Even the years I played against Brockton they sent 6-8 kids go D1. 10-11 years ago

Doesn’t have anything to do with the conference realignments. They’ve had Xaverian, BC high and typically another top team in the state in their schedule every year for as long as I can remember. Always been D1. Not that the city of Brockton doesn’t have the talent, they are going to the catholic and prep schools now. even CM and BC high taking some kids.

They still have a OL in the league I think Aaron Monteiro

Advertisement
Mid 80s they were ranked #1 in country, had a back field of Rudy Harris (Clemson) and Anthony Comer (BC) that would smack teams up nationally. Even the years I played against Brockton they sent 6-8 kids go D1. 10-11 years ago

Doesn’t have anything to do with the conference realignments. They’ve had Xaverian, BC high and typically another top team in the state in their schedule every year for as long as I can remember. Always been D1. Not that the city of Brockton doesn’t have the talent, they are going to the catholic and prep schools now. even CM and BC high taking some kids.

They still have a OL in the league I think Aaron Monteiro
I think Rudy played with Darnell Campbell and then Anthony Comer played with Chris Campbell. Either way, they were all there at the same time. Brockton was loaded. I used to go to those games all the time.

CM has an OL that is massive and legit. Need to check the Brockton kid out. Stadium is 11 minutes from my house.

Samson Okunlola from Brockton. Same city Albert Louis-Jean (former Miami commit).

I’ll tell you this, inner city kids from Mass love Miami.
This kid is the kid who goes to Thayer. I have heard about him…. From Boxerland but goes to a private school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a top ten pick in three years. We need to change the narrative cause if we land him bama get weaker. This is a bama kid all the way and stealing this one would be monumental. Bama will try to replace Neal with this kid

Advertisement
Repost from another thread. I replied to a post about Joe recruiting Francis’ brother at Washington State

Mario called Shemar Stewart a need and has been telling the same thing to Malik Bryant. With Francis’ potential, talent, pedigree, familiarity with Salave’a, size, etc., Mario undoubtedly tells him, likely every week, that he is need for the University of Miami.

To further the connection more, Joe's brother coached Frederick in high school.

SIAP

FREDERICK MAUIGOA

HIGH SCHOOL CAREER
Played for coach Okland Salave’a, the brother of former Cougar Assistant Head Coach / Defensive Line Joe Salave’a…

Looks like Mario and Joe passed on Joe's nephew (Okland's son). Will be a freshman at Colorado this year, ATH, potential QB

Whether it is Evan Neal, Anthony Lucas, George Karlaftis, Tyson Campbell, or Francis Mauigoa...every year it seems like Miami has some built in advantage with a major recruit. Hope they can win more in the future

Repost from another thread. I replied to a post about Joe recruiting Francis’ brother at Washington State

Mario called Shemar Stewart a need and has been telling the same thing to Malik Bryant. With Francis’ potential, talent, pedigree, familiarity with Salave’a, size, etc., Mario undoubtedly tells him, likely every week, that he is need for the University of Miami.

What's his brother's name and what position he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back