Five quick hits- With a couple of questions

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
1. Although he was caught from behind, it was great seeing Jeff Thomas break free and catch that beautiful pass from Rosier.

2. Richards needs to be healthy for us to get to the playoffs. Right now he feels like the missing piece.

3. Where is all the love for Badgley? Chip shot or not he gets a gameball for going 4-4 and the gamewinner.

4. Since I'm not an expert, can someone explain to me why the linebackers don't look so good this year? Have they regressed or are we overanalyzing their play?

5. Chris Herndon needs to be involved in the game sooner

Advertisement
Thomas was wide open early in the game and rosier worked the throw over to harley. It would have been a touchdown, no one was near him. Thomas has been open like that all year though

1) Like most Frosh Wrs it is all about confidence. Glad he made some nice catches yesterday to help him out in that area.
2) Yes
3) Amen
4) I am not an expert but I think you are on the right track.
5) Loved that we just kept going to him late in the game. I hope we do that earlier in games too but it all depends on the coverages and what the defense gives us.

Say what you want about rosier but he came in clutch once again and langham was spectacular yesterday. It was a torrential downpour and our team was playing like they wouldn’t be denied victory. Encouraging, this team is learning how to win regardless the matter

Thomas was wide open early in the game and rosier worked the throw over to harley. It would have been a touchdown, no one was near him. Thomas has been open like that all year though
Sometimes it's not about who's open. If his read is on the opposite side of the field, if he don't make 2 or 4 progressive reads he's not gonna see the person

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I got the feeling that GTech gave up after the downpour started. There body language completely changed. Like they knew the rain was the great equalizer for us defending that BS option attack. They knew they were in deep trouble. Written all over there faces.

Advertisement
I don't think Thomas was caught from behind. The DB was at the same level up the field as he was.

Would Rozier find Richards if he was open?

The kicking has been great

The LB's have been trying to do too much. They were given single assignments last year and they were happy with that. Now it seems like they all want to win the Butkus Award and have forgotten their key assignment.

You can never throw to the TE too much. I don't understand how the TE has not been a point of emphasis for this year.

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;3033460 said:
LBs are also lacking help from the safeties in run support compared to last year

That and the nfl dbs we had covered up a lot of mistakes for our young guys too

Let’s not forget.....
Rosier is 5-0, 60% 12 tds 3 ints 1371 146 rushing yards 2 tds with his best receiving target(Ahmmon Richards ) only playing 6 quarters total this year...
Miami’s offense is currently ranked #20 in the country in total offense
We had 481 yards of total offense against the #4 ranked defense in the country yesterday

Advertisement
I got the feeling that GTech gave up after the downpour started. There body language completely changed. Like they knew the rain was the great equalizer for us defending that BS option attack. They knew they were in deep trouble. Written all over there faces.

that's funny because the fans knew it as well.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;3033460 said:
LBs are also lacking help from the safeties in run support compared to last year

Jaquan played solid once again and gets no love. Our best tackler in the secondary by far, and probably in the back 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back