FIU

Advertisement
Team flat out quit....

Richt the year before beat the tar out of that same FIU team the year before...

Amazing how the team did a 180 turn since then
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Stop it.

You will upset the Manny haters who only remember last years game.

Yes FIU won......But how has that passing of the torch been ?!?!?....FIU is 0-5!!! What happened old man Butch burned himself with the torch?
Yep, they used up all their energy faking injuries to slow our game. Bet you anything the same antics don’t work with this year’s team with DK. That’s gonna be Butch’s legacy at Miami’s little ****** FIU.

Advertisement
FIU is missing Borregales, its secret weapon. Clearly, FIU would be 5-0 and gunning for the national title if he was still kicking for the Panthers.

Those are good programs, Naples and Immokalee can put some kids out and there's a few school's up in Manatee county too. Then there's always the hot newer schools that the kids transfers to like in Dade, they change from year to year. A few years back the Canes recruited a DT form Dunbar, I watched him pretty close when we played him, had all the tools, but by the 4th was going through the motions - never saw who he he signed with. We had Mike Bellamy, blazer who also went to Clemson when Sammy did - kid's first college touch was a 75 yard TD, but he flamed out.
ALl the guys you are naming out of sw fla tht went to clemson were bought. Bellamy included. He was flossing cash heavy when he committed. lol

Advertisement
Bootch won his national title beating um last year. He finally stamped his legend status with that dub. At least to his six cult members.

There was definitely some furious apple shining that night. I just don’t get it. The guys been gone 20 years. Some people were reveling in glory, supposed canes fans, more happy about an FIU win rather than the rest of us, who were miserable and furious after losing to a shlt team like FIU, coached by a has-been like Butch.

I appreciate what he did in helping to rebuild the program and in stockpiling us with talent. But, he’s no longer a Cane. I stopped caring about him the second he left for the Cleveland Browns. After that he was like anybody else to me.

Advertisement
Back