FIU

Advertisement
Seeing this infield makes Zamora to the OF seem realistic. Vilar, Escala, Del have each made plays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No prob. Amditis hit solo, 10-5, Top 6.

Baseball rythm is what's kept this team from turning a good season, so far, in to a great one.

Too many times, too many games; hitters put up crooked #, next inning pitching/fielders give up crooked #--pitching/fielder's hold their own, hitters/baserunners fizzle.

Do you know what I mean?

Can't write well enough to express the feeling we've all had playing/running in and out of dugout when clicking back to back versus when no follow through either way.

Last edited:
No prob. Amditis hit solo, 10-5, Top 6.

Baseball rythm is what's kept this team from turning a good season, so far, in to a great one.

Too many times, too many games; hitters put up crooked #, next inning pitching/fielders give up crooked #--pitching/fielder's hold their own, hitters/baserunners fizzle.

Do you know what I mean?

Can't write well enough to express the feeling we've all had playing/running in and out of dugout when clicking back to back versus when no follow through either way.

That is typical of a young team.

I strongly feel that pitching is our biggest concern. If we find a way to raise the level of pitching to that of batting, then we could dominate next year.

Next year is shaping up to be a remarkable year for us.

That is typical of a young team.

I strongly feel that pitching is our biggest concern. If we find a way to raise the level of pitching to that of batting, then we could dominate next year.

Next year is shaping up to be a remarkable year for us.
No doubt.

Have to be very pleased with hitting frosh + sophs.

Perhaps bad analogy, but we don't seem to get the 95mph guys consistently much like OT's in football.

Advertisement
Mantilla getting smacked around. All his pitches are belt high. You can't live there. You make a 200 hitter a.300 hitter and a .300 hitter a legend

18-9, top 9 Gates in to turn out lights.

Got to love his 2 way possibilities going forward. He is type of stud we need to Win Omaha, not just get there.

Advertisement
The pitching of this team is mind boggling. It’s infuriating bad. Thank god we can hit.

18-10, I'll take it, especially on a bullpen day.

Another big weekend coming up. VT is a Quad 1 team, would be huge to sweep them.

Advertisement
Back