FIU vs #12 Miami

Advertisement
I was hoping it was just a slow start to the season for George but nah, he sucks. Soft, slow euro player. Maybe he gains some confidence and becomes a serviceable player off the bench to give someone a breather but I dont see much more than that. At least not this year.

Love this team but we really needed another guard/ball handler from the transfer portal. If Pack or Bensley miss any games it will be trouble.
Yea 2.5 games in and I’m not impressed by George.

Advertisement
Well that was an annoying way to end the first half. We need to be much better, but I’m at least grateful for these early games and being challenged early on. Should hopefully only make this team better come ACC play.

Are they looking ahead to the weekend? Idk but 8 turnovers especially the unforced ones are not good.

Advertisement
I dont know why but Miami does this in the front end of the season. They will lose games early they shouldn't then gel as the season progresses. That said, they will blow them out in the second half.

turnovers, poor defense of the 3, and just sloppy half court hoops.

its my fault. I turned it on when we were up 17 and then watched till now. ill turn it off so we can close out

Advertisement
I’m terrified of a night where we’re not lighting up the scoreboard from 3. I don’t see a single dude on the roster that can consistently create his own shot (maybe Cleveland).

Also Our bench has to figure it out fast.
omeir needs to start taking that mid range foul line shot. the bully ball doesn't work when there are like 3 dudes meeting you with a wall

Advertisement
I’m terrified of a night where we’re not lighting up the scoreboard from 3. I don’t see a single dude on the roster that can consistently create his own shot (maybe Cleveland).

Also Our bench has to figure it out fast.
They need more out of Casey and George. I really thought George would be our best guy off the bench. I know it’s 2.5 games in but he has not looked good so far.

Energy was off, the contrast between FIU being hype on bench and our guys seeming lowkey is major.. Even McClinton mentioned it a couple times

They need more out of Casey and George. I really thought George would be our best guy off the bench. I know it’s 2.5 games in but he has not looked good so far.
He has a massive learning curve ahead of him getting used to speed of game here

Advertisement
Back