FIU Visitors

Advertisement
Nice to see Crowley at a lot of these events.

It'd be great to get the 5-star CB in the '19 class from Trinity Christian to show up, too.

Some heavy hitters on that initial list. Hopefully it grows a little bit, would love to have a couple offensive lineman show up.

Advertisement
Take a hike Manuel. You had your chance to stick here. Miami reloaded at WR for 2020 and just need Rosemy.

Lock this group down. Have Harvey and Crowley kidnap the other two and not let them leave until early signing day is over and their LOIs are in.

Khris Bogle
Tyrique Stevenson
Jahfari Harvey
Marcus Crowley

ps., Crowley as a 3-star still just makes Rivals, 247 and ESPN look foolish.

Advertisement
Give me Stevenson, Nunn, and throw Richards on both sides of the ball and db should be good. Need more safeties tho since Miami loses 2 and hopefully 3 with number 20 (I can’t bring myself to mention his name).

Advertisement
Jesus .....Stevenson stays on campus

Agreed. I really don’t know what to think about his recruitment anymore. I don’t think even Ivins knows anymore. Heard him on yesterdays podcast comparing it to Frierson even though he was sure it was previously a done deal to UGA. Hopefully the pull of the city will keep him home.

Advertisement
Appreciate the downvotes for saying Miami loaded up at WR after losing 2 WR’s for 2020.

Advertisement
Back