FIU turnpike facing billboard.

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
Deriving North bound in the turnpike, Sunday morning saw their SW 8th street billboard up in lights that said something like: "Hands down FIU beats Miami" with the reverse U hands down. I have never participated financially towards past banners, but if the next plane carrying banner could make a pit stop over the FIU campus and drop a few soft rotten tomatoes on them, I'm in!.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree about the negative publicity, but if you live in Miami, its hard man! FIU fans are just getting the best of me! That sign is painful!

If anyone is down in that area a picture would be awesome...not that I don't believe you OP I just can't find it on twitter and I would love nothing more than to have this blow up on social media platforms.

Agree about the negative publicity, but if you live in Miami, its hard man! FIU fans are just getting the best of me! That sign is painful!
FIU is a wannabe, they’ll milk this every bit to look legit. BD is gonna dart as soon as his jock strap itches for more fame.

Advertisement
Thank You Butch!

Could he resurrect the program yet again?
That’s what I’ve been saying. He’s always wanted to finish what he started but those idiots passed on him multiple times. He was going to save this program again one way or the other. After the 3 game winning streak brainwashed most of the fan base again, Butch said, not so fast. I’m not fooled. I’ll save you guys from 3 more years of Manure lmfao.

Sorry Butch, but the administration is as moronic as when you were here. Manny is still safe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said this before and I'm going to say it again. At this rate, FIU will be the premier college football program in South Florida and UM will be after thought. People are not taking this seriously and probably laughed at me when I said it. Playing in their own stadium, more resources, fertile recruiting grounds, larger student body, soon to be more alum base and now they have a real HC who knows how to find diamonds in the rough talents and has more reasons to beat UM than any other HC. If things don't get better at UM.................

Deriving North bound in the turnpike, Sunday morning saw their SW 8th street billboard up in lights that said something like: "Hands down FIU beats Miami" with the reverse U hands down. I have never participated financially towards past banners, but if the next plane carrying banner could make a pit stop over the FIU campus and drop a few soft rotten tomatoes on them, I'm in!.
Another reason Butch should be our coach. The Cane in me hates that disrespect but the Cane me also is jealous of it. I wish Butch had thought of the fake news injuries in the frigging Washington game.

Advertisement
Back