FIU Tickets

thisismyusername

Freshman
Trying to get tickets for the UM/FIU game. Tickets on StubHub are pretty astronomical, especially parking passes. Anyone here know somebody that can't make it to the game and is trying to sell tickets? I don't mind spending money, but $120 for an orange lot parking pass is kind of crazy.

Advertisement
I agree, what the **** happened with orange lot prices??? Use to be able to scoop them for $20-30.

I agree, what the **** happened with orange lot prices??? Use to be able to scoop them for $20-30.

last year we paid a lot but that was for the VT night game so I figured it was just because that was a big tailgate day. But even for FIU? Does anyone know which sections you can go to with the SunPass parking? I see they got rid of the Uber tailgate area too

Cash lot is your best bet (yellow) unless you can scoop an orange pass from someone.

:stormwarningflag-sm:

Advertisement
They're putting tennis courts for events in the lot, so way less parking spots. As a season ticket holder, I was only allowed to buy 1 pass for the 4 tickets I have

Just depends on what experience you want. I've found the cash lot to be just fine the older I get.

Then again, it's not the same tailgating experience as the others.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back