FIU takes a shot at UM

Remember when dudes on here swore he'd have flipped Evan Neal and created a dynasty?

Good times.

Advertisement
You can see it as a humiliating low point or you can see it as necessary to bring changes.
I see it as the latter no way Diaz didn’t leave that game knowing he had to make offensive changes and/or bring in a QB

there have been many games I’ve watched and wondered why in the **** i was watching... but that game was a total kick in the nutz in humiliating form

Advertisement
I see it as the latter no way Diaz didn’t leave that game knowing he had to make offensive changes and/or bring in a QB

there have been many games I’ve watched and wondered why in the **** i was watching... but that game was a total kick in the nutz in humiliating form
I had a party to attend and didn't get back until after it was over. I had it recorded, but overheard someone say they lost. I'm glad I missed it.

Advertisement
One of our best coaches ever lost to Fl A&M.

That was ac
One of our best coaches ever lost to Fl A&M.

That was a pretty good FAMU squad.
They were Div1aa national champs prior season and had some ballers, several of whom played at the next level like Tyrone McGriff, Nate Newton, Nat Koonce, Thornton Chandler,etc...I believe longtime HS coach Billy Rolle was on that team as well....it also didn't help that UM was still running the veer with Mike Rodrique at QB.

They have no choice but to live in video game land because FIU sucks donkey balls. What’s thier record now 1-5. With 2 loses to freaking Covid! GTFOH with that crap.
1605371300703.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back