FIU/Oklahoma Satellite Camp Preview

Advertisement
What i dont understand is why in thee **** is this **** on a um website? Who in the **** cares about this camp if it doesnt have **** to do with um? We gonna start having articles about uf visits too.

By my count that's 19 "waiting on response", 3 not attending & 2 headed to other camps. Kinda sucks for you guys if nobody local goes.
From a coach perspective: As a coach though some times you get more time with a certain kid or too. You see Jaden Davis will be attending.. The same with J. Brown

What i dont understand is why in thee **** is this **** on a um website? Who in the **** cares about this camp if it doesnt have **** to do with um? We gonna start having articles about uf visits too.
Same **** I asked.. I like stocks but morally I refuse too buy Philip Morris... Now disclaimer if Russia is serious about that cigarette ban than I'm gonna short the **** out of the cigarette makers over there. Make some futures as well

Watch out, Gatarrero probably has a few articles ready to post.

Advertisement
Not understanding how FIU will allow other schools to hold events on their campus.

They're just hoping to pick up the table scraps of these other schools. They know they aren't really competing for the kids any of the top programs want.

IMHO, it is short-sighted, and cutting off the nose to spite the face. For every Judas or Dent a Baga takes, UM is that much more likely to scoop up a less touted, under-the-radar kid with good traits, like a Bethel or a Good (the type of kids FIU - on its best day - might have some % chance with).

Kick their teeth in on the field, and then forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Gotta love the Gator Erick bringing this kind of non-UM related nonsense to the front page of the biggest Canes site out there.

Well done.

Why aren't you fired yet?

Hey guys lets report on everything else going on in Dade Country while we are at it.

Because Miami targets will be there and they(Stephen and Eric) can get another observation on their size/skill while also getting an update for how their recruitment is going with UM...

Advertisement

I'm saying man.

I didn't see your post lol.

Because Miami targets will be there and they(Stephen and Eric) can get another observation on their size/skill while also getting an update for how their recruitment is going with UM...
Lol people on here can’t think. It matters because there are players who could end up here that are playing there.

Sort of like getting spies into enemy territory?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh... seriously thats a reach. Miami targets are everywhere. We gonna go to a camp at Tennessee or bama etc? And from the looks of it not many miami targets will be there.

FAU did the same thing a year of two ago I think with Michigan. I don't think the results were all that good for either as they didn't repeat.

Makes total sense, Dee. Bamarerro is more interested in his relationship with potential future NFL players than in the U. He's pulling an Ariz, planning on doing something sports marketing/writing/agency related, and wants to get in their good graces however he can. Exhibit A is that whenever they commit to Bama, UF, UGA, he's the first butt buddy to like their Twitter announcement (respect my decision!).

Advertisement
Back