FIU is 3-1

Advertisement
Butch has an Offensive Coordinator.

He was a Defensive Coordinator - got Superbowl Rings to prove it - but he's not calling defense.

Wait, this is a real thread? They lost to UCF by 44. They beat a 2-2 Alcorn State team by 7, they beat 1-4 Rice by 6 and beat 0-5 UNC-Charlotte by 1.

anyone with half a brain can see this . If he wasn't 3-1 at this point it would be a joke.

Wait, this is a real thread? They lost to UCF by 44. They beat a 2-2 Alcorn State team by 7, they beat 1-4 Rice by 6 and beat 0-5 UNC-Charlotte by 1.
If botch was 0-4 there would be various botch groupies posting how good he is doing building a team for the future. The botch posters bitter because they wanted him to coach us after Golden fired. Botch blackballed by real teams for several years until stinking fiu was desperate and hired him.

Advertisement
Wow, how exciting! Maybe Botch can fanagle his second-ever 10 win season in his fifteen years of head coaching.

So we have a thread on Davis, Mullen, and Leach. Are we missing anyone else that should have been the coach of the #13 ranked team in the country?

Advertisement
Kevin Olsen makes Willie Williams seem like a reasonably successful human being.[/QUOTE]

This is true, but isn't it nice to know that both of them are choirboys compared to Maurice Claret?

Butch muthafukin Davis biatches!! Wait until he gets and develops a few recruiting cycles. Thread Killa and clan coming in 3,2,1....

I have no idea whether or not this is sarcasm. I find that unsettling.

Do you contest that he is an elite recruiter and developer? As I said earlier, he's not getting 5*s there but he will build and develop talent on that team.

I'll have to see it to believe it. Sneaking pass the likes of Alcorn State and Charlotte isn't anything to hang your hat on, even by FIU standards.

Butch muthafukin Davis biatches!! Wait until he gets and develops a few recruiting cycles. Thread Killa and clan coming in 3,2,1....

Do you contest that he is an elite recruiter and developer? As I said earlier, he's not getting 5*s there but he will build and develop talent on that team.

I'll have to see it to believe it. Sneaking pass the likes of Alcorn State and Charlotte isn't anything to hang your hat on, even by FIU standards.

LIke Bethune Cookman and Toledo?

Advertisement

Did we sneak past either one of those?

No offense intended, but your obsession with FIU's coach is pathetic.

Advertisement

No offense intended, but your obsession with FIU's coach is pathetic.

So is your little johnson - explaining why you wear rain boots.

Miami fans hate Butch & love Dalvin Cook lmao We are the worst fanbase. I can't dispute it.

I'll give Butch some credit, any win for FIU is a big deal but let's be real here. He has two nail biter wins against two of the worst teams in FBS and a nail biter win against a mediocre FCS school. I'm pretty sure Ron Turner, or whoever their old coach was, would be 3-1 now too.

For what it's worth, Toledo would beat FIU, Charlotte, Rice and Alcorn State by at least 30.

Advertisement
Back