FIU is 3-1

Advertisement
Butch muthafukin Davis biatches!! Wait until he gets and develops a few recruiting cycles. Thread Killa and clan coming in 3,2,1....

Speaking of the Charlotte 49'rs, I was in Charlotte Wednesday night to see a concert. As I was getting ready in the hotel room the tv was on with no sound. I look over and the news is showing a mugshot and I recognize the dude from somewhere but I couldn't remember where. A couple minutes later I realized it was Kevin Olsen. Lol, ******* kevin olsen. How the world turns.

Advertisement
Speaking of the Charlotte 49'rs, I was in Charlotte Wednesday night to see a concert. As I was getting ready in the hotel room the tv was on with no sound. I look over and the news is showing a mugshot and I recognize the dude from somewhere but I couldn't remember where. A couple minutes later I realized it was Kevin Olsen. Lol, ******* kevin olsen. How the world turns.

He got arrested again?

Advertisement
Butch muthafukin Davis biatches!! Wait until he gets and develops a few recruiting cycles. Thread Killa and clan coming in 3,2,1....

I have no idea whether or not this is sarcasm. I find that unsettling.

Do you contest that he is an elite recruiter and developer? As I said earlier, he's not getting 5*s there but he will build and develop talent on that team.

Without Baby Jesus, they had no chance against Da Gawd

Advertisement
good for Butch. no idea why Hurricane fans would hate on him. meanwhile the grifter has a losing record in boca and is mocking the U with that #THEfaU BS.

Speaking of the Charlotte 49'rs, I was in Charlotte Wednesday night to see a concert. As I was getting ready in the hotel room the tv was on with no sound. I look over and the news is showing a mugshot and I recognize the dude from somewhere but I couldn't remember where. A couple minutes later I realized it was Kevin Olsen. Lol, ****ing kevin olsen. How the world turns.

He got arrested again?

Probably related to his sexual assault trial that just started up.

Advertisement
Speaking of the Charlotte 49'rs, I was in Charlotte Wednesday night to see a concert. As I was getting ready in the hotel room the tv was on with no sound. I look over and the news is showing a mugshot and I recognize the dude from somewhere but I couldn't remember where. A couple minutes later I realized it was Kevin Olsen. Lol, ****ing kevin olsen. How the world turns.

He got arrested again?

I think it was something about a plea deal or that he wasn't taking one. No sound, and by the time I realized who it was the segment was over.

He got arrested again?

I think it was something about a plea deal or that he wasn't taking one. No sound, and by the time I realized who it was the segment was over.

Kevin Olsen makes Willie Williams seem like a reasonably successful human being.

Wait, this is a real thread? They lost to UCF by 44. They beat a 2-2 Alcorn State team by 7, they beat 1-4 Rice by 6 and beat 0-5 UNC-Charlotte by 1.

Advertisement
Back