FIU fans (all 7 of them) on crashing our gameday....

Advertisement
This dude really said “Why am I not a scUM fan? I actually have a college degree". Anyone want to tell him that his tier 2 education isn’t even ranked in the top 200 lol.

"Appears that College Gameday will be at UCG's campus (Coral Gables) next week."

So dude has his slight ("UCG") typed in, but then has to explain to the other six guys what he means "(Coral Gables)"

Florida Imbecile University, no explanation required

Advertisement
"Appears that College Gameday will be at UCG's campus (Coral Gables) next week."

So dude has his slight ("UCG") typed in, put then has to explain to the other six guys what he means "(Coral Gables)"

Yeah, a former FIU beat(off) writer for the Herald named Pete Pelegrin was the one who came up with that UCG nonsense.
I think at one point he was canned by the Herald for criticizing the paper's lack of coverage of FIU sports.
This Pelegrin and his fellow imbecile FIU "fans" spend more time ripping on the school which represents their hometown
instead of focusing on what they can do to promote the school they claim to love.
I guess they take their cue from their AD Pete Garcia, who is a colostomy bag.

The more the merrier, as long as they are not committing any crimes lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This dude really said “Why am I not a scUM fan? I actually have a college degree". Anyone want to tell him that his tier 2 education isn’t even ranked in the top 200 lol.

Lol at them thinking their FIU degree is a real college degree.

I see one of those ***** i’m going straight Brandon Meriweather on them.

So dude has his slight ("UCG") typed in, put then has to explain to the other six guys what he means "(Coral Gables)"

Yeah, a former FIU beat(off) writer for the Herald named Pete Pelegrin was the one who came up with that UCG nonsense.
I think at one point he was canned by the Herald for criticizing the paper's lack of coverage of FIU sports.
This Pelegrin and his fellow imbecile FIU "fans" spend more time ripping on the school which represents their hometown
instead of focusing on what they can do to promote the school they claim to love.
I guess they take their cue from their AD Pete Garcia, who is a colostomy bag.

It’s like when a no-name rapper starts dissing a famous rapper just to try and get famous. fiu is an embarrassment

Advertisement
fiu was founded 40 years after um, and they're talking about being the "real" miami school. 8/10 people you find on the street outside of florida have no idea what city fiu is in.

How are they going to “crash” gameday? All of their students will be getting extra sleep before heading over to the Rock in UM gear.

This whole "Real University of Miami" **** is ridiculous.... They do know their campus isn't in the City of Miami either, right??

Advertisement
In all fairness I’m an FIU Grad, and truthfully speaking, I would venture out to say there is a huge population of UM fans that never attended UM (myself included). However, at least speaking for myself I have never been to an FIU game and have had season tickets for the Canes.

The most famous thing about FIU is that they started **** on the football field and got their *** beat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back