Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dollarbill

Recruit
I was thinking about this since we're playing FIU in a few years.

All of Miami's actions in the brawl were 100% justified. No Miami player threw a single punch until about 6 FIU players had started punching. I still am very angry about the slanted media coverage of the brawl. The Miami players who participated in the brawl should have been given medals rather than forced to sit out the next game against Duke.

James Bryant's bow that lead to the brawl was stupid but he had already been given the 15 yard penalty he deserved.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6jWWC_ozN7E

Last edited:
Advertisement
The real shame of it all is that we only scored 14 points in 2 1/2 quarters of play.

Last edited:
Hmm... the person who voted that they deserved suspensions.... was that voter a Nole troll?

Advertisement
"You cant come into our house talking noise like that. You going to get your butt beat.Man I was about to get in that elevator and get in that thing" Lamar Thomas-old school Cane.

I'll say this...at least they'll fight, unlike the chickens in gainsville.

Yet another troll. With all the positive going on in our program, we bring this up.

Advertisement
16fe2955306a01f3240fc9a7a9565472dd6fc06ca30fcb315fe3806ed658bddf.jpg

I was taking a **** in the Orange Bowl west endzone bathroom. Missed the whole thing.

Advertisement
"You cant come into our house talking noise like that. You going to get your butt beat.Man I was about to get in that elevator and get in that thing" Lamar Thomas-old school Cane.

Until he became a traitor and talk mad Sh*@ on the U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back