FIU at Miami

Advertisement
6359453750547577201734257300_goldengirlscheesecake.gif

Advertisement
Not like it really matters but I don't understand not playing Davison. I mean as bad as we are, especially in the power department, you'd think we'd look for some speed as a spark.

don't seein this team makin any postseason, downnnnnnnnn 12-0 seriously !!!again'st FIU????.......looking at a mid week sweep
MORRIS??!@##$%%^&**(()))GTFO

It is going from bad to worse, this season is already circling the drain. Wait till the ACC part of schedule starts. It is going to get ugly when they face real pitching, they can't handle the light weights they have seen so far so what is it going to look like when the ACC starts.
Was a Morris holdout, now of the opinion that he needs to step down. Losing to Dartmouth 2/3, two by shutouts and getting shutout again, not acceptable!
His day has passed, he had a great run but it is time to recognize that!

Last edited:
Advertisement
10-0 now.

We really are going to miss the tourney this year. If that happens Morris should step down immediately.

Advertisement
Morris should've been replaced 4 years ago!! The pro Morris people really need to wake the F*^K up!

I did my best to tell them. Did all I could. A few of you listened. Many didn't. Now here we are looking at the end of the streak.

If you've been pro-Morris for the past 5 years, you're as blind as a f*cking bat (I would argue even longer than that).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back