Off-Topic Fishing charter help

JennStrawley’sBabyDaddy

Junior
Premium
I need some help with finding a fishing charter for Thursday or Friday. My dad passed away and my brothers & me are going on a trip to Flamingo for him. It was our go to growing up and it’s what he wanted. The charter I booked for Wednesday isn’t going to work now due to the weather. The guy can’t do Thursday or Friday so now I’m trying to find one last minute. Anyone know someone that can do it? I appreciate any help.

Advertisement
I need some help with finding a fishing charter for Thursday or Friday. My dad passed away and my brothers & me are going on a trip to Flamingo for him. It was our go to growing up and it’s what he wanted. The charter I booked for Wednesday isn’t going to work now due to the weather. The guy can’t do Thursday or Friday so now I’m trying to find one last minute. Anyone know someone that can do it? I appreciate any help.

My condolences and thank you for your service.

I’m no help with the ask, but sorry for your loss, brother. Not sure who to tag, maybe @TheOriginalCane knows someone?

Where are you located??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back