first time

prophet305

Recruit
Premium
I know they lost, and coaches made no adjustments but....... This is the first time in a long time that I didn't want to just turn the tv off half way in. They didn't give up, played the whole game and even got a little chippy. I don't know, I see and attitude change. I think this team is about to turn a corner

Advertisement
Hope you're right, but that chippiness , which I love, I thought was a lot of frustration boiling over.

The chipiness all had to do with the oline going after them for specifically picking out kaaya to hit him on the ints.

Advertisement
Listen Op I love this team but this group of ****heads have no idea what's going on. They have no idea how to stop the read-option or the power run game. None! We knew all week Nebraska would run the ball. I sat in my **** office charting their plays & yelled where the ball was going so at every play last night. It's not like they shouldn't have known. It's their ******* job!

Either they're incredibly inept or purposely sabotaging our team because they're PSU douchebags!

I know they lost, and coaches made no adjustments but....... This is the first time in a long time that I didn't want to just turn the tv off half way in. They didn't give up, played the whole game and even got a little chippy. I don't know, I see and attitude change. I think this team is about to turn a corner
Was thinking same thing watching game.The Duke Johnson fumble was a killer,but throw out the stats and game back and forth was excellent.Constant
killer for Canes is playing in front of full stadiums vs.there's half full.Neb.crowd big factor in their win

What Cash said, I believe the kids are probably furstrated as ****. We have players on this team with lots of pride. We have a roster full of winners and yet they are getting blown out with sorry *** game plans and NO ADJUSTMENTS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back