First time to a Miami and hurricane Game

Advertisement
what part of Ontario?
If Ft. Lauderdale (check out Pier 66 (hyatt) right on the Intercoastal. Easier to get to Stadium as well.

No suggestions to perambulate through the blue lot pre-game?

I'd advise it for the experience, just keep your CCW close by.

Advertisement
you might remember Brett Romberg who grew up in the Windsor area another hour west. He was the center for early 2000's and played in NFL: is a morning talk show guy down here on I think 790 the ticket.. You should text him and I will bet he will take very good care of you and your wife.

you might remember Brett Romberg who grew up in the Windsor area another hour west. He was the center for early 2000's and played in NFL: is a morning talk show guy down here on I think 790 the ticket.. You should text him and I will bet he will take very good care of you and your wife.

There were a few Canadians that played for the Canes ...... Romberg /Sherko / McGrath / Mercer (I'm missing a couple)
A buddy of mine's kid wanted to go to UM, but Folden would not consider him. He ended up making the NFL roster anyway.
Looking forward to seeing the game and Miami in general.

Hope everybody came through Irma unscathed! Lots of things to take care of besided football.

How do you think Miami will be for the Toledo game? First time visiting, but a 30 yr fan of the Canes.
Should I cancel?

wait until I show up to a game and the young and restless *****, Franchise, buys my drink. Worse yet, picks up my bar tab with 21 packs of cigarettes. I miss you, you facking stud!

Manny Diaz and D.Money will be deported together

They BOTH illegal? Dreamers? End of DACA's a . Especially when it's your DC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back