First time since 1998

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
Harry will be missing a game this Saturday (and in 1998 it was only due to son being born)

I’ve skipped weddings, family events, trips...just about everything over the years to not miss a game.

This Saturday at Pitt...I’ll be anywhere in the world except in front of the TV watching the Canes.

This is the worst we’ve been since Schnellenberger built this program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This! We have a super talented roster of individuals (not inclusive of coarches) BUT the worst performing team. This TNM bull**** was simply that. We suck at literally everything associated with the game of football. Depth, roster management, play calling, play execution, special teams corching and execution, getting a first down, field goals, blocking, focus, scoring, catching, throwing, training staff, strength and conditioning, athletic department management. Every single one of those is a ******* mess.

We are stuck in purgatory. Richt, likem or not, pulled us out for a quick sec but then we went back to normal ****** operations as soon as he left.

Drink up ladies and gents......we fugged for a few years. Wish I was wrong but this **** show.......I've seen it before. The transfers and early departure of juniors to NFL coupled with the ****** recruiting class we will assemble will be the next chapter in this remake
Fug off slurpers and go canes!

This! We have a super talented roster of individuals (not inclusive of coarches) BUT the worst performing team. This TNM bull**** was simply that. We suck at literally everything associated with the game of football. Depth, roster management, play calling, play execution, special teams corching and execution, getting a first down, field goals, blocking, focus, scoring, catching, throwing, training staff, strength and conditioning, athletic department management. Every single one of those is a ******* mess.

We are stuck in purgatory. Richt, likem or not, pulled us out for a quick sec but then we went back to normal ****** operations as soon as he left.

Drink up ladies and gents......we fugged for a few years. Wish I was wrong but this **** show.......I've seen it before. The transfers and early departure of juniors to NFL coupled with the ****** recruiting class we will assemble will be the next chapter in this remake
Amen

Advertisement
Harry will be missing a game this Saturday (and in 1998 it was only due to sin being born)

I’ve skipped weddings, family events, trips...just about everything over the years to not miss a game.

This Saturday at Pitt...I’ll be anywhere in the world except in front of the TV watching the Canes.

Harry, stop living in sin

Advertisement
Yup, we are In Carl Selmer territory. Just gives you an idea of the-scope of the job and type of person or people it would take if we are ever going to get out of this mess. Program is a shell of its former self. When the die hard start packing it in....

Painful as ****. And I feel bad for the players

Just can’t justify sacrificing any more time to this AD and this coaching staff.

Advertisement
Harry will be missing a game this Saturday (and in 1998 it was only due to sin being born)

sin has existed in the world since eve at the Apple and she did that before 1998.

Advertisement
Back