First team defense

Big test next week, but Im loving what I am seeing so far. Amazing what having some senior leadership along the DL, and some real depth has done for this team. I really hope this D just gets better throughout this year, and that we can bring in another crop of big DL talent to keep this going next year.

Advertisement
First Team D today was excellent

This Georgia Tech game is our second real test in terms of physicality this year. Florida was a tougher game for sure, however Georgia Tech is going to attempt to run it non stop down our throats. It'll be awesome to see how much our team has improved conditioning wise as well as see our increased depth in the front 7. as long as we score early, and GT has to play behind, then we should be fine

In watching Ga Tech against Va Tech, I was not impressed. Their QB looks very uncomfortable trying to run the option and their OL is small. Our front 7 should have their way with them and I believe we should not have too many issues getting by them. It was just one game but they didn't show me much..

534.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back