First place in the ACC

DCF in LA

Senior
Congratulations to Coach L on the great start to this season. First time we've ever been 4-0 in the conference and we're all alone in first thanks to the Wolfpack lost to the Terps by 1 tonight.

Ugly, pretty, whatever- a win is a win. Next up is the Blue Devils!

Advertisement
The win wasn't impressive, but being all alone at the top of the ACC might get us some attention from the pollsters. Either way, I'm thrilled with 4-0 in conference, with three of the wins coming on the road!

Almost lost. Senior leadership pulled this one out, even with the bonehead foul by Scott. They have the talent, just have to get smarter.

The win wasn't impressive, but being all alone at the top of the ACC might get us some attention from the pollsters. Either way, I'm thrilled with 4-0 in conference, with three of the wins coming on the road!

we wont be ranked even if we beat duke

Advertisement
They mad? Oh they mad!

We should be right now at least 25...they see me Rollin....they hatin...

Advertisement

we wont be ranked even if we beat duke

we beat duke we get ranked
nope
I really hope no one is getting your sarcasm, because if not, you're being ridiculous. If we beat Duke, and then FSU we'll be ranked, probably top 18-20

I think the fact that they won on the road and have one 3 straight acc roads game is impressive. That they've played 3 games in 6 days and still found a way to win. Missing one of their top players, and then another missing big chunks of minutes because of multiple injuries. I don't know a Canes bball team that would of pull that win off. We should of lost the game. Bring on Duke!

I think the fact that they won on the road and have won 3 straight acc roads game is impressive. That they've played 3 games in 6 days and still found a way to win. Missing one of their top players, and then another missing big chunks of minutes because of multiple injuries. I don't know a Canes bball team that would of pull that win off. We should of lost the game. Bring on Duke!

Oh I agree entirely! Being 4-0 in the ACC and 3-0 on the road is very impressive. My comment was about how we won the BC game. Any road conference win is a good win, but this one was a bit ugly. I'll gladly take it, though!

Advertisement
I think with a bit of reflection over time, this win will be looked on as a confidence builder as much as a blowout could be. They weren't "on" at all, struggled all night, but found a way to get it done against. Loving the fight and (except for Durand's mind fart) hard as nails composure this team is showing. Keep improving each week - look out.

Advertisement
Back