First One For Mario

MiamiVice7

Senior
Calling for anyone’s head is pointless. We’re 4 games into a totally new regime, it’s just not reality. Though Gattis is pushing it.

That said, this one was very bad. Like, it makes some short lists for very ugly **** kinda bad. Days we’ll try to forget but never will.

Bottom line: It’s on Mario’s list.

It’ll always be there. He could win 500 games here, but along the way there would inevitably be slip ups, and we’d still talk about this one.

Something like this doesn’t get you fired this soon, but you’d better believe it makes the list. And careful getting started on that list too soon, because when it gets too long then you’re in real trouble. Way too early to notch this kind of L.

Not sure what the answer is. Everyone has a share, and I mean everyone. Top to bottom (except maybe the 2nd string punter, wherever the **** he came from). Just can’t happen.

Surreal to watch what I didn’t even think was a very good Miami team get walked by MTSU. Never thought I’d see that in my lifetime, honestly.

FML. Sigh. All of that.

Advertisement
Rudy Fernandez came out and explicitly said that he knew it was over for manny after FIU..... I wonder if he's feeling shell shocked by the same type of loss by Mario.

Advertisement
Back