First I've heard of this guy, but...

Advertisement
If you have a commitable offer from Stanford it means you commit to Stanford go to Stanford and graduate from Stanford. You would be certifiably insane not to. Stanford paper =Set for life.
thank-jesus-amen.gif

Go Canes

whatever plan letter he is, he’s going to outperform his hs rating in college imo

His future is sliding inside to play DT, because he is slow off the ball on the outside but plays with very good leverage and has violent hands which. with another 30lbs he can be a disruptive 3Tech that relies on his high motor to make hustle plays.

Go Canes

If you have a commitable offer from Stanford it means you commit to Stanford go to Stanford and graduate from Stanford. You would be certifiably insane not to. Stanford paper =Set for life.
Yeah the campus is amazing too… nephew committed to Ohio St on his OV (Sunday) and was supposed to enroll the following Tuesday (the next week).

Coach Shaw called Thursday morning saying he got admitted to enroll early for January, told him straight up if you can take me this summer I’m in. 3-4 hours later coach Shaw said we pulled you in. That Saturday he moved into Stanford lolll

Coach Day was like dam id get Bama or Clemson but Stanford? Lol was making light of it Coach Johnson was tight, spent a while tryna get him to change his mind.

Advertisement
Yeah the campus is amazing too… nephew committed to Ohio St on his OV (Sunday) and was supposed to enroll the following Tuesday (the next week).

Coach Shaw called Thursday morning saying he got admitted to enroll early for January, told him straight up if you can take me this summer I’m in. 3-4 hours later coach Shaw said we pulled you in. That Saturday he moved into Stanford lolll

Coach Day was like dam id get Bama or Clemson but Stanford? Lol was making light of it Coach Johnson was tight, spent a while tryna get him to change his mind.

Well good for your nephew Wilfredo.

Go Canes

Lol obviously the type of kid who is choosing Stanford over OSU is the wrong one to compare his choices to Clemson and Bama. Congrats to you and you family man. That’s a major accomplishment, especially getting accepted and enrolling after 3 years of school.

Advertisement

Good, **** Ohio State

Advertisement
Back